Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd week, 2nd carb-up day, 2nd time feeling like shit..need help

Gcis40

I have been on the CKD diet for two weeks and its working great the only problem is that every Sat when I start my carb loading I feel like shit...I woke up this morning had two bowls of kashi ceral with f.f. milk went to the gym came home had two bagles with cream cheese r.f., and two rice cakes...Then for lunch had flounder stuffed with crab meat....and then some snack wells....Why do I feel like shit???Any ideas????????

You aren't supposed to workout on carb day. Feeling like shit and sluggish is normal especially when consuming large amounts of high glycemic carbs.

If you have to workout (because of ball) try eating moderate glycemic carbs. So instead have one bowl of cereal and some oatmeal...this will help stabilize blood sugar.

Yeah I guess that's true the only thing I ate yesterday was ceraeal, kashi, oatmeal apple cereal, and cinn toat crunch...I also had some rice cakes, two bagles with r.f. cream cheese, a w.w. muffin, some flounder...and a little ice cream at night...Is it normal though to go from wieghing 180-181 all week then to jump to almost 190 in a day I don't understand this it happened twice already this week and last..is that normal????????

Yeah monday is my chest day and tues back is even good once thrusday-sat I start fatiguing but fight threw it I just don't want to ruin the diet by gaining so much on my carb up day...

iceman11111 said:

On your Carb up? Hell yes, your muscles have been depleted completely of there glucogen, so when you pig out on the carbs your muscle fill up with all they can get, which can easily add 10pounds.
Are you getting huge pumps on your Monday work-out?

http://alphalipoicacid.tripod.com/

Glucogon is a pancreatic hormone realeased when blood sugar levels are insufficient. It binds to glucogon receptors on the lover mainly and thus initialtes the realease of liver glycogen to buffer blood glucose. Glycogen is what's stored as useable energy inside the muscle and liver. Just wanted to clear that up.

So will I hurt my CKD diet if I gain all this weight on my carb up day...I would understand if I ate shit but it's all mostly good complex carbs besides a few things but I'm not eating shit...How do you cut down on BF if every time Mon-Fri I am about 181-179 and then on sat-sun almost 190 how does this work losing BF%?????????

First: Cinammon Toast Crunch is the shiznit.

Second: Keep fat as low as possible. NO ICE CREAM.

Third: Follow the carb up to a T and you shouldn't have too much spill over to fat. As long as you are totally depleted before carb up.

Fourth: For every gram of glycogen your muscles store you will also store 3 grams of water. So the average is probably a 5-6 pounds weight gain. Plus you probably have a pound or two of food in your digestive track.

Fifth: Drink a lot of water.

Six: ALA is a must.

Top Bottom