Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle diet please critique.

Manuelmcom

i'm on my first week of my second cycle and this is my diet so far, i'll be doing changes as time goes by judging by progress.

Stats.

31 yo
185 pounds
about 14% bf
6 feet tall.

Goal:

Lower BF%
Gain size on delts,traps,arms.

ON:

500mg test e
400mg EQ.

Diet:

7:30- 25gm protein shake (whey)

7:45- 1 can of tuna fish (has 30gr Prot)
1 cup of rice
1 cup of veggies
1 multi V
2 BCAAS

11:30- 50gm protein shake (pwo)

12:00- 6 Hole eggs
1 or 2 sweet pot (depending on size)
1 cup of veggies

3:30- 300gr Chicken breast
1 cup of rice
1 cup of veggies
2 BCAAS

7:30- 1 can tuna fish (30gr Prot)
1 cup veggies

11:00- 300gr chicken breast
1 cup veggies
2 BCAAS

12:00- 30gr casein prot

sometimes when i get hungry i'll have a 25gr prot shake in between meals.
and i drink about a gallon of water a day at least.
So what do you guys think?

I would try to maximize protein intake. Eat at least 2 g lb bodyweight while cycling IMO. So that puts you at around 360 g a day of protein. Take digestive enzymes like bromelain to help with digestion.

I would try to maximize protein intake. Eat at least 2 g lb bodyweight while cycling IMO. So that puts you at around 360 g a day of protein. Take digestive enzymes like bromelain to help with digestion.

Ok so it looks like i need to add another meal to my diet, and i'll see if i can find bromelain here iin mexico.

Thanks.

adding ing gear for this and other reasons is a great Idea. You want to make the most of every day

adding ing gear for this and other reasons is a great Idea. You want to make the most of every day

Yes taking gear is a great way to aid in muscle gain during a cycle. Gear is even better for PCT though IMO because of its ability to help with nitrogen retention.

Top Bottom