Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

26 years old and off track

lillionb2

I used to be quite active in school, once I got to college tried to workout a couple times a week but between 2 jobs and full time student time got away from me. After college settled in a job and a house and got lazy. I need to get back on track with my diet. What are some first steps to do this that are do=-able for me?

You should try IM intermittent fasting like you dont eat for 16 hours then eat for 8 hours that will help you kick off your diet and lifestyle

I used to be quite active in school, once I got to college tried to workout a couple times a week but between 2 jobs and full time student time got away from me. After college settled in a job and a house and got lazy. I need to get back on track with my diet. What are some first steps to do this that are do=-able for me?

1) Do what you did when you was on track. Next

I think the easiest first step is to get out and start walking outside. It is a great way to get your mind right and have some peace for just you. With diet, focus on eating the right foods at first. Not about quantity, just about making the right selections. The rest will fall into place as you start training again and gauging how your body is responding.

Top Bottom