Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

245 lbs need advice on bulking up

I'm still dieting but have added lots of protein to my diet. I'm now going on my third week of test and masteron. Lifting heavy sets at night and starting my days off with cardio. 3 miles a day. Only one cheat meal a week. So far so good. Appreciate the helpful replies!

some of you on here are gonna be taking a day off if you don't cut out the flaming and insults.

we don't talk to each other like that.. i'm surprised the OP hasn't attacked back, shows me the new guy has more class than some vets on here apparantely.

now to the OP.. good job on dieting down but you still have work to do.. you have little muscle mass and you are still overweight.. so keep cutting down.. this is a marathon and not a sprint. start getting into a dedicated workout regime and stop listening to idiot friends advice. in a few years you will possibly be ready for steroids but right now forget it.. to putting it simply keep losing body fat and eat good and workout.. can't go wrong doing those.. start researching some workout splits and regimes cause i guarantee what you are doing now needs a lot of improving

Dang didn't mean to cause all this I was just new to the forum and needed info. I've gotten some helpful replies and watched the "this is not a sprint, it's a marathon" video. Big help! I like the forum alot! Thanks

Dang didn't mean to cause all this I was just new to the forum and needed info. I've gotten some helpful replies and watched the "this is not a sprint, it's a marathon" video. Big help! I like the forum alot! Thanks

you didnt caused any hassle bro, few of the boys justs acting like dicks...:mad:

have a free plat and stick around .

I'd advice lifting heavier, but not too heavy. You need to find a happy medium that will work with your diet, cardio, and weight training. Lifting to heavy while dieting could actually be detrimental to your muscles. Also, lifting heavy can drive your hunger through the roof and make it hard to sticking to a diet.

Top Bottom