Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

245 lbs need advice on bulking up

Dude this guy has never even touched a weight and your trying to give him cycle advice! Look at his pic, do those tiny shoulders and arms not to mention his big belly, look like he's ever been in a gym?

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Yeah but he's got swag

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I've lifted before, but I stopped to loose weight. After I started dieting and losing weight I started lifting again. Light weights more reps. I road bike on a daily basis, and run about 3 miles daily. A buddy of mine told me that I should start a cycle using "winie" pill or something like that. And keep eating clean ofcourse. But im pretty new atall this so I kinda wanna loose weight first. I take ephedrine now to help me burn fat. I'm no swag fagot or swagger.

I've lifted before, but I stopped to loose weight. After I started dieting and losing weight I started lifting again. Light weights more reps. I road bike on a daily basis, and run about 3 miles daily. A buddy of mine told me that I should start a cycle using "winie" pill or something like that. But im pretty new atall this so I kinda wanna loose weight first. I take ephedrine now to help me burn fat. I'm no swag fagot or swagger.

Why light weights and more reps.. fucking lift heavy then do your cardio. Get your diet sorted and dont be looking for short cuts..

that "winie" pill is a steroid know as winstrol and your friend is a stupid cunt for saying that you should do a cycle of that..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Good 'ol winie. If it wasn't for winie I never would have lost that 85lbs. I think they give it to obese horses or something.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Yep diet buddy, lift heavy and forget the juice for now. Post your diet in the diet section and go from there man. The sooner you realize diet is EVERYTHING the sooner you will start to transform your body. Best of luck.

Top Bottom