Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 hour fast plan

Texaswalker

Hey I want to try some longer fasting, already been doing shorter fasts and now I want to take it to another level. How do I do a 24 hour fast. Should I workout before, during or after? What meals should I eat before and after? I plan on doing this on sunday, does that mean I should just eat the night before and then wait till that night to eat again?

You should cut sugar at least 12 hours before your fast thats what I do

eat dinner at say 7pm. then just don't eat again till 7pm the next day. i would workout before you eat dinner. let your body rest during that fast instead of stressing it

if your goal is just insulin sensitivity and weight loss then workout in the morning.

I don’t understand the fad with fasting. Studies show that it is no different than any other diet.
Note: studies in humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro big Ramy fasted and won Mr. Olympia. you missing out

Very short term. Just a different method of dieting. Remember the body does not differentiate fat from muscle when on a caloric deficit. Competition day, you have minimal muscle saving PED’s in your system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't overthink it. Eat dinner the night before and don't eat again until dinner the next day. Train whenever you want and drink lots of water.

Top Bottom