Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 hour fast plan

I don’t understand the fad with fasting. Studies show that it is no different than any other diet.
Note: studies in humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

google autophagy fasting nobel prize. 2 our of the past 3 years the nobel prize was awarded to scientists who showed fasting is superior to any other sort of diet when it comes to health. the science is in and what studies are you talking about and what are you referring to? it is a shame if you think that fasting is all about weight loss. that is a fraction of the benefits. stop thinking 1 dimensionally, that is the problem with today's bodybuilding world.

Very short term. Just a different method of dieting. Remember the body does not differentiate fat from muscle when on a caloric deficit. Competition day, you have minimal muscle saving PED’s in your system.

Big Ramy and Hadi Choopan fasted for 1 month during ramaddan. so do 2 BILLION people worldwide. so does every single animal on earth. humans have been fasting for 2M years. it is in our DNA to fast. and you are wrong about muscle loss on a fast. that is not true at all, when you fast your body will tape into fat for energy. you will actually GAIN more muscle implementing fasting for several reasons which i lay out in our podcast. btw i fast all the time, even did a 19 day fast. have done many 5-10+ day fasts. how many fasts have you done? did you get bloodwork? did you get dexa scanned? do you have any anecdotal evidence to back up your opinions on the subject? i have logs with all of the above which are free to look at.

i also suggest listening to the fasting podcast where Rick and I lay out the facts behind fasting and all the evidence

i wish you people would actually learn about it and use it as a weapon instead of bashing it. everyone should fast. whether you are a skinny ass swimmer or mr olympia bodybuilder. everyone can tap into the amazing benefits of fasting

Big Ramy and Hadi Choopan fasted for 1 month during ramaddan. so do 2 BILLION people worldwide. so does every single animal on earth. humans have been fasting for 2M years. it is in our DNA to fast. and you are wrong about muscle loss on a fast. that is not true at all, when you fast your body will tape into fat for energy. you will actually GAIN more muscle implementing fasting for several reasons which i lay out in our podcast. btw i fast all the time, even did a 19 day fast. have done many 5-10+ day fasts. how many fasts have you done? did you get bloodwork? did you get dexa scanned? do you have any anecdotal evidence to back up your opinions on the subject? i have logs with all of the above which are free to look at.

i also suggest listening to the fasting podcast where Rick and I lay out the facts behind fasting and all the evidence

i wish you people would actually learn about it and use it as a weapon instead of bashing it. everyone should fast. whether you are a skinny ass swimmer or mr olympia bodybuilder. everyone can tap into the amazing benefits of fasting

I will take a look at it. I think that there are some things that try and be sold when someone mentions fasting which is stretching things. I look at these things as trying to “sell” it and the misconceptions . For example, as part of the religion, Ramy did “intermittently “ fast. This is not a cut or bulk type of fast. He did not do it as part of his Mr O training, but as part of his religion.
Did he do it, The evidence points that he did. Did this make the difference? I doubt it.
Have I fasted, yes I have. Many times. Bloodwork, etc. No. Is it going to be the difference in my next competition. No. Can it help me get to where I am going. Yes, but so can’t a number of different methods. They are tools in a toolbox and not the magical solution. There is no magical solution.
Are your studies based off of rodents or people.
My opinion is based on experience and medical studies.. on people. I go I to the details of the studies. This does not mean that there are studies out there that are in contradiction to my opinion. I haven’t seen them, but they may exist.
Be Leary of the details. I take 3000 people who haven’t trained and give them a magical pill. The 3000 people gained 10% lean muscular mass. Conclusion: the magical pill is a Miracle. No. They haven’t trained before... of course they will gain lean muscular mass without the magical pill.

Cardarine is another great example. Look at the human studies.... it is beneficial, but not for what it is being sold for. I use it for what the studies show not what salesmen want you to buy it for. Everyone uses the rodents data...... from a cancer standpoint, it was way too much, but for the beneficial results we use that data.

Enough of my rant.
I will listen in. I do listen to the podcasts and I don’t always agree, but it does put me to investigate. They have changed my opinion after investigation in limited instances. I am onboard with most, but I learn things that I didn’t know before. I am also a fact checker. [emoji23]

Again there are more benefits to fasting than weight loss. I turn down people who come to me and want to fast just for weight loss. That is a fraction of the benefits.

one of thr problems with today’s fitness is everyone views nutrition as black and white.

eat in a deficit = lose weight
eat in a surplus= gain weight

that isn’t how this works. It isn’t that simple.

same with fasting

the benefits are tremendous

the best reason to fast is autophagy. Recycling bad cells for fresh ones. That means less cancer cells and more fresh muscle cells too. That is a good thing for bodybuilding.

the 2nd is gut health.

3rd is insulin sensitivity.

those are great for bodybuilding but don’t forget things like injury repair, eye site improvement, immune boosting, energy etc. All of these things help athletes. Tom Brady fasts and it is a huge reason he is 43 and still better than most quarterbacks

google thr findings of fasting and autophagy. We are talking Nobel prize here which is the highest honor. This isn’t some Cheerios study done on a rat that showed it was heart healthy where 1000 studies shows he opposite.

I also suggest besides the podcast Rick posted also reading some Jason fungs books. To be clear I don’t agree with everything he says however his books are full of human studies only. He makes a point to just mention those and never rodent studies and I agree with him and you on that

the reason I got into fasting was due to multiple injuries and being tired of doctors fucking me up for nothing. It was my last hope. And it worked. My injuries amazingly went away. My eyesight also improved back to 20/20 and scar tissue and loose skin went away. This was just from fasting 11 days. I’ve been an advocate for it since and I get disappointed when people are so close minded on it

Again there are more benefits to fasting than weight loss. I turn down people who come to me and want to fast just for weight loss. That is a fraction of the benefits.

one of thr problems with today’s fitness is everyone views nutrition as black and white.

eat in a deficit = lose weight
eat in a surplus= gain weight

that isn’t how this works. It isn’t that simple.

same with fasting

the benefits are tremendous

the best reason to fast is autophagy. Recycling bad cells for fresh ones. That means less cancer cells and more fresh muscle cells too. That is a good thing for bodybuilding.

the 2nd is gut health.

3rd is insulin sensitivity.

those are great for bodybuilding but don’t forget things like injury repair, eye site improvement, immune boosting, energy etc. All of these things help athletes. Tom Brady fasts and it is a huge reason he is 43 and still better than most quarterbacks

google thr findings of fasting and autophagy. We are talking Nobel prize here which is the highest honor. This isn’t some Cheerios study done on a rat that showed it was heart healthy where 1000 studies shows he opposite.

I also suggest besides the podcast Rick posted also reading some Jason fungs books. To be clear I don’t agree with everything he says however his books are full of human studies only. He makes a point to just mention those and never rodent studies and I agree with him and you on that

the reason I got into fasting was due to multiple injuries and being tired of doctors fucking me up for nothing. It was my last hope. And it worked. My injuries amazingly went away. My eyesight also improved back to 20/20 and scar tissue and loose skin went away. This was just from fasting 11 days. I’ve been an advocate for it since and I get disappointed when people are so close minded on it

Damn you! That’s a lot if homework! I am really going to dig in the cancer.
Thank you for your time !

Damn you! That’s a lot if homework! I am really going to dig in the cancer.
Thank you for your time !

Jason Fung's completel guide to fasting will take you about 4 days to read (like i said i don't agree with EVERYTHING he says but most of it is spot on and he has tons of human studies that went years in his book, you will love it). i would start there along with my podcast. also check out the 19 day fast i did, you can google for it.

with the cancer thing, you can see for yourself. do a 5 day fast and get bloods done on day 4, you will see your white blood cells crashing. what is happening is the old ones are dying off, then when you come off your fast it bounces back with fresh troops. that is why fasting is so good at boosting your immune system. it sounds like snake oil but i have not gotten sick once since i have been regurarly fasting for the past 5 years. no flu, no colds, nothing.

also while you are actually fasting your body is in fight or flight mode, so its beating the crap out of any enemy and healing your body from head to toe. you will notice on a fast your blood pressure and heart rate actually goes up. your adrenaline goes sky high. people think the opposite happens but that is not the case. so fasting is completely different then eating in a hard deficit, it puts your body in a totally different place. fasting you will actually hold muscle and burn fat, while calorie crash diets you burn muscle and you lose fat only temporarily since you crash your metabolism. fasting you actually keep your metabolism strong and even boost it while fasting. it is really perfect for bodybuilders who eat and train hard and then fast to give the body a chance to catch up.

Top Bottom