Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20lb of fat = 5lb of muscle (My theory)

TekkaNina

I'm going to try this theory out that I've come up with.

I can eat 10,000 calories a day over 12 hours (1666 calories per meal).

At this rate I will put on 1.75lb of fat a day. That's 12.25lb of fat a week.

That's about 49lb of fat a month.

For every 5lb of fat you put on, your body puts on 1lb of muscle without you even doing anything.

I think with the right training and rest I can put on 30lb of fat and 10lb of muscle in a month naturally.

Obviously, I'll have to do a mean cutting cycle after a month but hopefully I'll be able to keep the muscle (and even if I lose it, I can gain it back easily thanks to muscle memory). So what do you guys think?

Yeah... I hope this is a joke... but if not here is some advice.

Consuming 10,000cals per day is fucking nuts. It can be done but doing it clean (and for 30 straight days) is going to be nearly impossible and fucking expensive. And why the fuck would you want to put on 30lbs of fat for just 10lbs of muscle? IMO thats fucking retarded. Especially if your on some sort of anabolics, you should aim for much more clean gains.

I also have no idea about the science behind this concept or where you got your info from but I hope you like stretch marks because putting on 40-50lbs in one month will leave you with some nice ones.

With the effort you use to consume 10000 calories a day, you can easily come up with a proper lean mass-gaining diet and put on 10 pounds in 4-6 weeks...especially if you're on some kind of aas. Even if you aren't juicing, I'm no doctor, but gaining that much fat on purpose can't be good for you. Don't reinvent the wheel my friend, there's plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum who would be more than happy to help set you up with a real diet.

For every 5lb of fat you put on, your body puts on 1lb of muscle without you even doing anything.

Is this true? I know really fat people who don't work out can be surprisingly stout in things like arm wrestling, but I always attributed it to just them pushing their fat asses out of bed every morning and dealing with their own body weight.

Is this true? I know really fat people who don't work out can be surprisingly stout in things like arm wrestling, but I always attributed it to just them pushing their fat asses out of bed every morning and dealing with their own body weight.

It makes sense that you would need extra muscle to support the extra weight

well apparently M phelps takes in 12 000 cal a day but hardly clean, then again he does upwards of 5 hours cardio / training ed lol

your theory is bollocks. u will look like the michelin man trust me ha. i was 60 lbs overweight and u wont gain all that muscle u said. u will gain water weight yea and a tiny bit of muscle which u will lose will u diet. why not do proven workouts and diets to gain instead of coming up with this crap???. go for it and come back and tell us how u get on. u wont like the results!!!!

first of all I highly doubt this is how it works! and second putting on that kind of weight in so little time would be bad for youre health.... and third no way you eat 10 000 calories clean in a day!

Top Bottom