Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2008 Competition Prep and Training

Re: 2008 Competition Preparation

xrsist said:
i couldnt imagine you whinging tat :)
you might have to come train over here then its 34c today and not a cloud in the sky!
i find the same thing frustration and aggression always help in the gym
congrats on the rack pulls

I have been whinging today as my entire body HURTS.

Last night was legs, heavy week.

Warmed up on the bike for 15 min, then straight into squats.

I haven't increased the weight as I want to do some drop my ass to the floor form with a good weight, so warmed up with 40 kg then 60 kg, then loaded up 100 kg/220 lbs.

I was going to at least parallel for all of them, maybe a bit below for a few.

Next leg press, and I put on more weight than I have on this leg press, 250 kg - 550 lb, and did sets of 8-9 reps (couldn't really count all that well).

Leg extensions and leg curls on Hammerstrength plate loading machine finished them off. Leg extensions, not impressive weight with plate loading, but I am doing 25 kg/ 55 lb per side of laying leg curls.

Shoulders, four exercises, including seated behind neck military press (I only go to my ears to save my rotator cuffs), and I was pleased that I am doing 40 kg/ 88 lbs :)

I have started to shrug with dumbells instead of the Hammerstrength machine, so my weight has dropped as the grip is more difficult.

It was a good workout, and I really wish I had done some walking cardio this morning to help ward off the doms in my legs.

Threads get boring without piccies, so we took a few last night.

P1010045.jpg

P1010046.jpg

p10100532.jpg

p10100582.jpg

P1010049.jpg

p10100832.jpg

p10100812-1.jpg

Looking great Tat!!!

Great work on the rack pulls and squats!

Cheers,
Scotsman

I realised tonight that I have chest and biceps together, my two least favourite bodyparts to work.

My bench is up to 60 kg/ 132 lbs, incline dumbell press 25 kg/55 lbs.

I was thinking back to when I first started training, and bodybuilding properly.

I did bench like crazy then, cause it was one of the few exercise I knew.

I also hated doing preacher curls cause my arms spread out all over the bench.

Now they don't.

It is quite amazing, my lifts are going up, and I am getting stronger, even though I am dieting.

Good job Tatyana!!!
damn check out those plates...im jealous :)
I'd love to work out with you sometime, ever come to ny look me up :qt:

I dont like bench as well, i feel like i dont get as good of a work out as my lower body ...i dont get that light headed/passing out feeling

anyway great job girl.

princesa said:
Good job Tatyana!!!
damn check out those plates...im jealous :)
I'd love to work out with you sometime, ever come to ny look me up :qt:

I dont like bench as well, i feel like i dont get as good of a work out as my lower body ...i dont get that light headed/passing out feeling

anyway great job girl.

I have been saying to myself that I have been rubbish with cardio this week, but I don't drive, so I walk almost everywhere.

Just walking to and from work from the train, and to and from the gym adds up to almost one hour.

Throw in a trip to the town centre when I am at work, or to the high street where I live, and it is A LOT of walking.

I have two bikes, but I try not to ride them as much, cause then walking just seems SO SLOW.

Last night I had my first gig of the season.

I almost bailed as I think I am not in good enough condition, but it was not for bodybuilding, it was for 'art'.

It went really well considering I didn't know exactly what I would do, so I pumped up and then flexed in a bling one piece figure suit.

People are fascinated by bodybuilders, it is quite amazing.

Flame & Flesh
Critics' Choice

Fri Feb 22 Corsica Studios, 5 Elephant Rd, (shopping centre exit from tube) , London , SE17 1LB

The south London-based arts and science collective Experiment 1 present their latest large-scale work, this flame and flesh-themed event. Performers include Patient Zero, Trauma Unit, Tatyana, Uniform Shibari, a Japanese rope bondage show, Pearlsworld and many more.

You bench that heavy with breast implants??? yay that means when i get mine i will still be able to go heavy....

I pair chest and bi's as well. I am not a fan of chest myself. All those years of heavy bench caused me to get shoulder surgery last year. My other side will be due in a matter of time.

Love the pix! Was that guy your training partner? The one that parties every weekend and then cant lift on Monday? LOL

Tatyana said:
I realised tonight that I have chest and biceps together, my two least favourite bodyparts to work.

My bench is up to 60 kg/ 132 lbs, incline dumbell press 25 kg/55 lbs.

I was thinking back to when I first started training, and bodybuilding properly.

I did bench like crazy then, cause it was one of the few exercise I knew.

I also hated doing preacher curls cause my arms spread out all over the bench.

Now they don't.

It is quite amazing, my lifts are going up, and I am getting stronger, even though I am dieting.

gymdiva20 said:
You bench that heavy with breast implants??? yay that means when i get mine i will still be able to go heavy....
Over the muscle. I have known a few FBBer that have had them under, they usually get them taken out and put over.

I know one girl who said she 'flattened' out her implants going under the muscle.

They may cut the pectorals. I thought it was all a bit too much to go under, and also, if you get lean, you will have the veins from your pec muscles over your breasts. :worried:

okay that makes sense that is what i have heard. It will be six months before I get mine (if i do in fact decide for sure to do it), so it is good to hear the pros and cons of over versus under.

I mentioned I did a performance last night with http://www.experiment1.co.uk/.

It was my mate Lollie, who also has done the Dirtbag Cabarets, which I have also done a little performance for.

This was a bit more extreme, but really great. The whole concept is a fusion of the arts and sciences.

As the theme was Flesh and Flame, the Flame being the Gas Organ, there was a lot of flesh.

All I did was pump up and then flex :).

Went down really well. Not all the acts were seriously severe, there was also an amazing Tai Chi kata, and several musicians and spoken word artists.

I think I may be doing a few more gigs, I am going to have to get chrome DBs encrusted with diamantes. :)

Tatyana.jpg

Targ.jpg

Piercing2.jpg

Piercing.jpg

Hooks.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Cellist.jpg

Bondage2.jpg

Bondage.jpg

Top Bottom