Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2008 Competition Prep and Training

Re: 2008 Competition Preparation

i know u will make us all proud. (actually we are all proud of u no matter what)

perryscoon said:
Looking great. Is that really 20% bf??? That seems way to high to me.

Men and women's bodyfat percentages are significantly different.

A woman can be comp ready at 10%, for a man, it is usually around 6% and less.

bodyfatb.jpg

your looking great tat, show them other pomy chicks how its done!

X - I have been a whinging pom today :rolleyes:

I have been in a funny mood all day, a bit mopy, and the weather has been funny in England, quite cold and super foggy which didn't clear.

I was feeling sorry for myself about dieting naturally, and how the numbers on the scale are NOT going down.

I almost didn't train, but I did walk my butt through the fog to the gym.

I am training heavy again this week, and I had an awesome workout, even without my training buddy, back and triceps (I will be doing this twice this week, so he doesn't really miss out on anything).

I felt really strong, did more weight or more reps on everything :)

I went super wide on pull ups to hammer my little chicken fillet lats, and even though I couldn't always pull myself up, I did some forced negatives.

T-bar rows have GOT to be the best thing for hammering out frustrations, as are seated rows (used Hammerstrength plate loading 35 kg/77 lb/side).

Dips with 15 kg/33 lb on the belt, skull crushers with 25-27.5 kg/55-61 lb (not sure of the weight of the E-Z curl bar - BY MYSELF.

My best lift for the day though was rack pulls, 100 kg/220 lb :)

The thing that I was impressed with is that I didn't use straps (they are in the wash cause I got creatine powder all over them).

With straps I could have done more. It did really hurt my callouses.

This is a massive thing for me, as in November when I started doing these, 80 kg was just tooooooooooo much to even lift off the bars.

Tatyana said:
X - I have been a whinging pom today :rolleyes:

I have been in a funny mood all day, a bit mopy, and the weather has been funny in England, quite cold and super foggy which didn't clear.

I was feeling sorry for myself about dieting naturally, and how the numbers on the scale are NOT going down.

I almost didn't train, but I did walk my butt through the fog to the gym.

I am training heavy again this week, and I had an awesome workout, even without my training buddy, back and triceps (I will be doing this twice this week, so he doesn't really miss out on anything).

I felt really strong, did more weight or more reps on everything :)

I went super wide on pull ups to hammer my little chicken fillet lats, and even though I couldn't always pull myself up, I did some forced negatives.

T-bar rows have GOT to be the best thing for hammering out frustrations, as are seated rows (used Hammerstrength plate loading 35 kg/77 lb/side).

Dips with 15 kg/33 lb on the belt, skull crushers with 25-27.5 kg/55-61 lb (not sure of the weight of the E-Z curl bar - BY MYSELF.

My best lift for the day though was rack pulls, 100 kg/220 lb :)

The thing that I was impressed with is that I didn't use straps (they are in the wash cause I got creatine powder all over them).

With straps I could have done more. It did really hurt my callouses.

This is a massive thing for me, as in November when I started doing these, 80 kg was just tooooooooooo much to even lift off the bars.

i couldnt imagine you whinging tat :)
you might have to come train over here then its 34c today and not a cloud in the sky!
i find the same thing frustration and aggression always help in the gym
congrats on the rack pulls

Top Bottom