Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2005 Shadow.....

Good to know... I try to drink a gallon of water a day.. It's hard to do cardio with that much water in your stomach though... Makes me feel naseous.

yeah...I know the feeling...

wait...no I dont - Im not doing cardio - lol

:) Yeah well I'm taking your advice and incorporating interval training. I did legs on monday, and intervals tuesday, and took a rest day yesterday and my legs are still sore... Although I don't have that flat runner's ass like you claim runners have...

Treilin said:
:) Yeah well I'm taking your advice and incorporating interval training. I did legs on monday, and intervals tuesday, and took a rest day yesterday and my legs are still sore... Although I don't have that flat runner's ass like you claim runners have...

there isnt a marathon runner over 30 who DOESNT have a terrible ass.....

I worked with Team in Training so I was also raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. My first marathon was Phoneix last year, my second was the Bataan Death March in New Mexico, and my third was in San Diego as a mentor for team and training. I have taken the past 6 months down to running about 25 miles a week and just started adding some mileage back on to do the Alaska one in April/May time-frame. I used to run while I was training 3-4 days a weeks 5 miles mon, wed, fri and whatever the long run of the week was... it would start like 10, the next wek could be 12.. that sort of thing..
Now I just want to get an overall muscular kind of look. I have been reading different websites. I would like to participate in a fitness competition at some point and possibly do some fitness modeling. I have been told I have the frame for it. It sounds like a challenge so I'm all over it. Just trying to figure out where to begin... Been lifting since I was 15.
I know way more information then you were asking for.. I get off on tangents... How did you get involved with weight training?

Treilin said:
I worked with Team in Training so I was also raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. My first marathon was Phoneix last year, my second was the Bataan Death March in New Mexico, and my third was in San Diego as a mentor for team and training. I have taken the past 6 months down to running about 25 miles a week and just started adding some mileage back on to do the Alaska one in April/May time-frame. I used to run while I was training 3-4 days a weeks 5 miles mon, wed, fri and whatever the long run of the week was... it would start like 10, the next wek could be 12.. that sort of thing..
Now I just want to get an overall muscular kind of look. I have been reading different websites. I would like to participate in a fitness competition at some point and possibly do some fitness modeling. I have been told I have the frame for it. It sounds like a challenge so I'm all over it. Just trying to figure out where to begin... Been lifting since I was 15.
I know way more information then you were asking for.. I get off on tangents... How did you get involved with weight training?

wow

backing off running will help

I started because I was ghastly thin 155 at 6'1"ish

Top Bottom