Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2005 Shadow.....

O.k. is this a contradiction or what... I have heard that drinking pop at all makes your metabolism slow? What are your thoughts since you drink diet pop a lot?

I think I need a Diet Pepsi right now.....

Mmmmmmmmmm Snickers......

Treilin said:
O.k. is this a contradiction or what... I have heard that drinking pop at all makes your metabolism slow? What are your thoughts since you drink diet pop a lot?

..where did you hear that??

...the caffeine helps facilitate fat loss.......

jenscats5 said:

I had a REGULAR sugar ladden coke

+ just added 500 ml water

The Shadow said:
2:30

...feeling VERY depleted

regular coke
baby snickers

....MAJOR veins....

YOU SUCK... ;)

See that's what I thought... but was told by some trainer at the gym that it slows your metabolism. I love my diet coke with lime...
I think trainers are overrated these days. Anybody can be one and work at a gym. Another piece of bad information that I didn't take to heart because I still drink it :)

jenscats5 said:

I'll pass on the soda (cause i don't like it)

But I can go for a snickers right about now... I'm craving some chocolate today....Somebody slap me!

Treilin said:
See that's what I thought... but was told by some trainer at the gym that it slows your metabolism. I love my diet coke with lime...
I think trainers are overrated these days. Anybody can be one and work at a gym. Another piece of bad information that I didn't take to heart because I still drink it :)

Nice attitude..... :)

..seriously...everyone has an opinion.......I certainly have my own.......if I saw a scientific paper or study then I would certainly analyze it.

imo - WATER is much better than diet drinks.......I have a weird depletion thing that occurs if I drink ONLY water.....

burt I still get at least a gallon ED.

I didn't save the article, but I read somewhere that caffeine doesn't cause water loss as originally thought, especially if you drink it often....

jenscats5 said:
I didn't save the article, but I read somewhere that caffeine doesn't cause water loss as originally thought, especially if you drink it often....

yep.........plain water really flushed my electros.

Top Bottom