Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 weeks out from competition... what were your foods?

A

AJD

I'm putting my diet together because I'll be 2 weeks out as of Saturday and am curious to what everyone else ate? Any input would be great! :) Thanks!

AJ

All I remember off the top of my head was a week of orange roughy - DON"T DO IT unless you are VERY near a bathroom at ALL times....

Sorry ... TMI....:(

Eat very lean:) Cut out your shakes....cut out veggies few days prior...lots of tuna, egg whites, chicken and broccoli:) Up your water...your cardio...pose:)

boiled chicken w/ lemon juice, steamed broccoli, egg whites, Udo's, distilled water- lots, ECA...

no shakes, no bars

Good luck to you AJ! :)

I'm kind of having a dilemma here because some people say that my carbs need to be changed in order to lose more water weight... Which is fine, I'll change them. So when I'm doing that I'm told that white potatoes are the best when it comes to the carb used the last few weeks before a show. Everything else is out? Any ideas why? The sodium content in white potatoes are higher than that of brown rice, or rice cakes....? but i'm still told it doesnt matter because brown rice should be out? Can anyone tell me why it??

I can't understand why brown rice would retain water when the sodium content is lower in it compared to potatoes....

AJ

two weeks

week 2 out: continue with egg whites, chicken, light fish, oatmeal, brown rice(or white depending on how your body responds), sweet potatoes...

Last week, cut egg whites and only eat fresh chicken. Cut carbs down dramatically Sunday through the end of Wednesday...

No cookie cutter approach... it will ultimately depend on how your body responds... I ate babyfood oatmeal and rice as well... very light and easy to digest.. although it is higher on the glycemic index... but that depends if you are carb sensitive...

Good Luck!

Dieslgrl

Top Bottom