Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 questions: Clen on Low carbs, and how dangerous ECA and clen

str8cubano

Ok..2 questions:

1. Im wondering why it is not a good idea to use clen while on low carb diet. Iv'e been on and off clen, alternating with ECA, and on a winstrol/t3 diet. Well last 4 weeks, i want to go low carb. I know i read on BigAndy's thread that it wasn't a good idea to use clen on low carbs..just wondering why.

2. Why is it so dangerous to use ECA while on clen. The thing is, not matter how i look at it, i can't stop eating unless im "not Hungry" . And clen does not reduce my appetite at all. So unless im on ECA, i really don't see myself cutting back on calories. Is there maybe an appetite supresant i can use while on clen instead of using ECA?

Redux which is dex-fenfluramine / pondimin is meant to be a good appetitie suppressant. Never tried it though. I dont find clen does much for me really, I can take 10 tabs a day and only shake a little. Strange. Might have to venture onto DNP.
later.

ECA isn't dangerous while on clen, I"ve done it before... I could give a long technical answer that someone explained to me once, but I'll just say that it's fine to use ECA and clen at once... I've done it before.

YUM

ALL i can say is i got ripped from clen and a low carb diet after 6 weeks for a show...clen work amazing for me...i keep my carbs at 75-125 per day BUT kept fats high and worked great

str8cubano said:
Ok..2 questions:

I know i read on BigAndy's thread that it wasn't a good idea to use clen on low carbs..just wondering why.

It's not good to use on low carbs for performance enhancement, not fat loss. Carbs have to be part of the diet if you want to feel the full thermogenic effects as well as the boost on clen.

clen and eca questions

yeah i am going on fina for 5 weeks and then i plan to alternate clen and eca back and forth 2 weeks a piece.......so let me know how it works for you i am needing to lean down a lot

i always tske clen with my eca at the same time.clen does not give me the kick eca does so i take them both at once with my t3 lol

I don’t think it is anymore dangerous to mix clen and eca then simply taking a lot of clen, they work fine together for me.

I prefer simply taking clen, then eca, it so much easier, all I have to do is count the number of pills I am taking and go 21 days on 7 off 21 days on 7 off etc……..

Top Bottom