Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 1/2 weeks out... Photo

Sakari

Ok. I'm 2 1/2 weeks from my first physique show. Want to drop a little more to get the obliques popping. I've been cycling carbs in and out and have dropped about 8 pounds in last 6 weeks. Definitely losing strength in gym... But, I guess that's normal given the diet.

Height 5'10".
Weight 181 pounds in morning
running 300 mg test e
80 mg anavar pd

QUESTIONS:

what would you guess my bf percent is?

I seem to lose weight quickly... Maybe too quickly when doing cardio. I'm afraid of losing muscle. Is it acceptable to do little to no cardio.. Maybe fasted morning walk 3 times per week? And focus on diet... To get a little leaner??

Should I stop test e ten days out. OR UP THE AI and keep the test through the show?

Thoughts or comments... THANKS!!View attachment 114953

Hopefully RR or one of the other guys steps in.... I know he had done shows. I could be off but you look like 7ish % or lower. Its hard to tell in the pic. .lookin pretty lean though. Goos work man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yes... These last few weeks I've been told will be the most challenging.... Cutting a few more fat pounds while preserving muscle. I figure at 5 1/2 percent, the detail will come through in the obliques. Was told not to get overly ripped ( I'm not that big so I'd probably look stringy) for physique. I don't think I'm there yet on leaness but I'm close. Maybe another couple of pounds hopefully. First time I've done this... So it's all new

I'd guess and say 7 percent at most. But certainly not less than 6%. I think if you get just a little leaner you should be ready for physique. Agree with you on the obliques. If you want to place in your contest, you will need to have detail there. You have some already, but you will need more. Dehydration will help some. But still too fat for the stage bro. lol. I don't know the answer about test e and when/if you should stop. It certainly would help reduce water if you upped your ai (I'm assuming armidex) or stopped your test ten days out. Hope this helps. And of course keep your diet in check!!!!

You look about 6% or so right now bro, but dont worry about numbers just worry about the mirror. Nobody will weigh you or measure you when you are on stage. Its about the package you present to them.

I would cut the test 10-14 days out to help you tighten up more. Cardio is always optional. As long as your diet keeps you on track with your progress then you can do that.

Dont worry about strength loss. That comes back like a freight train when the show is over and you eat normally again

Thanks Rick. Your comments are always helpful and appreciated. Will cut test as you suggested. That will give me an earlier start on PCT as well. Should be a fun experience and will certainly share my results to help others.

I agree.. im trying to get on your guys level. Staying that slim is tough. Great work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom