Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time on Clen - advice and quidance required

DanPlucky

Hi People,

So I’ve started a Clen cycle. Planning on 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off - 2 weeks on and then I should be done with my cut

Stats
6’1”
195lbs approx 15% bf

I started out at 20mcg and I’m on day 8 now and have worked my way up to 100mcg as of yesterday.

Have the usual sides that I was expecting. Bit of edgeyness (I actually like this side) slight shakes but nothing major and increased heart rate.

My heart rate isn’t overly concerning me at the mo but felt I wanted to check with people who have used Clen before and who also have more knowledge.

My RHR before cycle has always been between 45-50bpm

RHR most of the day yest was 75-80bpm

Is this much of an increase OK? I don’t mind backing off back to 80mcg if necessary.

Blood pressure before Clen was good 125 over 70

Gonna go have that checked again today see what it’s like

Thanks in advance

clen is a shitty drug that really does nothing but strain and stress your body and organs

the weight loss benefits are poor vs. the amount of sides you get.

there are healthier ways to lose fat, check out my Ebook in my signature on fasting. it will benefit you and you will lose plenty of fat

While I have used clen before, I do not recommend it. While the short term side effects seem to be not bad, the risk of permanent cardiovascular damage isn't so easy to write off. If you insist on using clen regardless, at least use ketotifen with it. This will prevent down regulation allowing you to uses lower effective doses of clen

Top Bottom