Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 hour fast too much?

that is intermittent fasting.

I started to implement intermittent fasting more and more with my workout schedule. I eat dinner and then don't eat again till after my midday workout the next day. so i am fasting for about 18 years and only eating in a 6 hour window.

you need to read my fasting book that is in my signature. I go over all kinds of fasting strategies

you will blow away your workouts while fasted, so if you can time it the way i said above that is a good idea.. train fasted and then eat AFTER. the simple reason is when we eat our body has to use up energy to digest that food. when you are fasted you have all the energy in the world. 90% of runners fast before a road race for this reason, many do not even drink water.. they sip and spit water only .. you do NOT want anything in your stomach

The most common form of intermediate fasting is 16/8. 8 hours of eating and 16 hours of fasting each day

Crazy? Not at all! I do that every single day. I eat from 1pm-9pm and fast the rest of the time. It is really easy because I sleep from around 11pm to 7am.

Top Bottom