Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 y/o learning the big boy basics ***

jdid. go to walmart and pick up some peanutbutter & co anpb. it's the best tasting ever. try the cinnamon raisin flavor. White chocolate and Dark chocolate are bomb as well.

jdid. go to walmart and pick up some peanutbutter & co anpb. it's the best tasting ever. try the cinnamon raisin flavor. White chocolate and Dark chocolate are bomb as well.

no wall marts near me unfortunately........... what is that exactly? I have some anpb i use already.

Food..food..food.
Convenience.
I need some help with ideas for convenient meat? Canned? Boxed? Fresh cut? What... something I can take with me anywhere, like a protein bar, and has a good amount of protein in it.
For example, you have canned tuna. It is easy to make, and quick to make also tastes somewhat good. Anything that is not tuna, or peanut butter, that is just like beef or pork... or something that I can have to eat? Its killing me having protein shakes to help up my calorie and protein intake... I want solid foods. Btw im doing a bulk.
Suggestions? Please do not say peanut butter, I don’t want any peanut butter period.

My goal is to bulk and get strong and big. I don’t care about numbers on the scale, but just BF but I know I will put on BF. So I don’t care, just want to look pretty beast =D

So here is my post, please read through carefully lots of questions in it.

Diet (Since 29th of January) - This was sort of a cutting diet

Morning (as breakfast) – (7:30-8:00) [I drink it along this period of time]
1 Cup of fruit
1 scoop Whey Casein Protein
5-6egg whites (liquid form, Simply Egg Whites)
3 to 4 Cups Milk
2 Scoops of Oats
20g Creatine Monohydrate
Blended, and drunk

Nothing in between

Lunch – (12:00-12:45 anywhere between this time I eat)
Lunch varies, 1 sandwich (rye bread) inside the sandwiches tuna somedays, mashed eggs. Have spinach leaves ontop of the tuna, or egg whichever it is.

Nothing until my pre-workout drink

1 Hour before Workout (2:30:ish)– Protein
2 Scoops Myofusion Protein with 2 scoops oats

Dinner (5:30-6:30 anywhere in between here I would eat) –
Generally varies each night.
Sometimes – Pork curry with basmati rice with green beans in rice. Chicken, Pork, Fish, anything meat each night with a cup or 2 cups of broccoli. This is right after my workout.

Between then, and bed (around 10:00) Not all the time, whenever i am hungry – Oatmeal with raisins in it.
150mL of water
1/3 cup of oatmeal
Handful of raisins

That is what I eat in a day. Now I am looking to bulk. I want clean carbs, and nothing sugary. ExtraMile suggested this diet. However I want to incorcorporate Mutant Mass into my diet since I have to finish 2 15lb bags I have in the basement. Mutant Mass stats are on the bottom of this post.

This is what ExtraMile suggested. I am going to try and follow along the lines of what he suggested. HOWEVER can I not keep my morning shake, and instead of having chicken before my workout, have some Mutant Mass. Also, I was planning on basically adding this to Extra’s diet. Tell me if this is okay to switch in.

Basically whatever I *** and coloured red Is that okay to add in?

Not sure how long im suppose to bulk for, but I want ot bulk and put on some good muscle, and some fat since im suppose to.

Basically if your critiquing here are some rules. Please nothing with sugar.
Also, I am doing this for however long is suggested. So critique it up. My current diet is the very first one. My diet that I may have is posted below with questions on if I can add certain things into it.
great plan but one tip for you at the end of your stated breakast routine, don't get drunk that early in the day at age 15 (wait until 17-18 to start drinking in the morning). other than that OK

great plan but one tip for you at the end of your stated breakast routine, don't get drunk that early in the day at age 15 (wait until 17-18 to start drinking in the morning). other than that OK

Actually that was quite old. I am doing a bulk now. So i have changed up quiteee a bit.

Top Bottom