Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

RickO'Shea

Gravemaker & Gunslinger
Platinum
Hey EF'ers, I will be starting a 12wk Shred starting on monday. I'm a N2 sponsored athlete for EF's Fitness competition. I've decided this is a quite the great opportunity and I think I should do my best to document it. So along with the Log that I will keep on here and the log that I will be keeping on needtobuildmuscle.com I will be starting a Video log that I'll post on Facebook and link up here and of NTBM. I'm going to Film the first session today. I'll include a bunch of stuff and I think it will be fun.

NOW I need your help! I would like suggestions of what you, my friends, would like to see on the video. Example particular exercises, what I'm eating, random stuff...etc...

Thanks guys and gals, I love you all.

thanks for all the support guys. ill get it up Sunday or Monday for the start of this thing. CGAR I'm trying to get freakw lean. really freaky lean.

OOOOooooooohhhhh Nice. I like how you separated the two so it stung a little more:) Nicely done.

Bring it on woman!!!!

Top Bottom