Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

Congrats on your program so far, but more especially on landing the job. Hope all goes well my friend.

Thanks man! it's been three years in the making...so it's such a relief to finally get out there and start my life! I'll be training a hell of a lot, and hopefully make a name for myself on the volleyball circuit. I'll be playing with AVP superstar Casey Patterson in the Corona Light Huntington Beach ProAm on March 5th.

Plus I talked to the owner of Corona the other night and Ben and I will be shooting a 6-7 part webi-sode featuring the 7 events that corona is sponsoring and we'll be following around their top athlete Ty Loomis as he hangs with some of his Los Angeles Laker buddies and going to sweet private beaches and house parties. Ty is a good guy and dragged me along to the owner of ROCKSTAR's house for an insane party. It was like a scene out of entourage. So crazy. Looking forward to doing it again.

so your current low carb diet isnt going to a/effect your daily training and performance as vball player?

Nope not at all. I've been running low carb (no more than 150g a day) for more than a year now as I am a diabetic, and at my last visit with my endocrinologist he told me "You're not a diabetic?...that's weird." So I've actually gotten better at ball, and my quality of life has gotten better. Plus now with the deletion of Breads, Milks, and pasta's I'm feeling amazing, as there is absolutely no point during this diet where I've been bloated.

Dam brother, your ship has come in and it couldnt be for a better bro!
Congrats Rick and very best of luck for you bro!!

Last edited:
Grats on the job, bro, sounds like a keeper.. not to mention a freaking sweet location. Way to kill it in the gym.

Top Bottom