Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

what your daily macro's again? I remember seeing a certain diet (Gaspari site maybe), will you talk a little more about your diet and how it will change or not as the weeks progress.

Thanks dude

Yeah dude. About 250g Of protein, 120g of carbs (all from veggies and fruit) and 120g of fat. It's 2700cals a day except on the carb load day, that's 3100cals. The diet only changes by either lowering cals or upping the cardio, and this only happens at "sticking" points. This is where you go a week without seeing results.

Thanks for the question man.

I have to ask...how on earth you knew she was ovulating?? I'm very intrigued by this conversation ;)

Sorry Rick...I just had to ask. I've never heard a guy say that before!
I can actually smell an after scent when a women is a making a motion of some sort that lets me know she is fertile, its also makes me more alive so to speak. When women are ovulating they are also hornier, which is why they will actually give the I am turned on look before they realize I am a savage beast LOL. I try not to look ovulating women in the eye so that I can use their energy for physical performance enhancement.

So this morning, like promised, I worked. Got up at and was at the gym at seven fifteen. High incline and a 4.0 speed was my wake up cardio. Did that for 10 minutes. Then I switched to a 4.0 incline and did a 5.5 for another 15 min. I gotta work up....I wasn't made for long distance like the rest of my Native Ancestors.

Then Followed it with the crossfit WOD "Fran". Boy does that suck

3 sets of 10reps of:
90lb squat to overhead press followed immediately by 10 plyo-pull-ups. These will seriously gas you out.

Then 2 sets of Bosu Ball dumbell bench press with 45s both for 10 reps.

Then 2 sets of 90lb barbell reverse grip bent over rows followed immediately by hanging leg raises for 10reps (feet to hands)

Now i'm on my bed, somewhat dizzy. Juicy Love people, it's juicy love.

Now go, and fight like a brave.

So tonight I did my Traps and Delts. Quick workout, maybe 20 min is all.
Military raise
1x15@45lbs
1x12@55lbs

Front Lateral Raise
1x15@20lbs
1x12@25lbs

Bent over rear lateral raise
1x15@25lbs
1x12@35lbs

Shoulder shrugs w/dumbells
1x15@80lbs
1x12@90lbs

Reverse Pec Dec
1x15@#3
1x12@#4

I got the Order need2 send me!!! Super stoked. Got a Bottle of GEAR, Cycle Support, Forged Joint, and Wheytobuildmuscle expresso flavor. I also got the other shit too.....stoked for that friends.

I also just got a NEW JOB!!!

I will be moving to Huntington Beach! Super super Stoked for that! I'll be a trainer at PHIT being a strength and conditioning coach. Plus I'll be a Co-Headcoach. I'm so freaking happy to finally get out there and tear shit up!!!

Top Bottom