Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

Hey thanks everybody for the kind words!

Andrew. Old people suck...and that lady was an idiot. With the workouts there are only thirty second rest between sets. That's pretty intense for me Hahaha. I actually do weighted box hops but i change up the style every month. I can't go too heavy cause it kills my patellas....jumpers knee sucks. Track sprints are money, but the incline helps me get past that jello leg lactic acidy feel that I get from hard volleyball sessions. SEriously thanks for the input Andrew. I respect the hella out of you so its really appreciated. Oh yeah....the diet isn't that fun. HAhaha.
Diets are okay but its fun when you can shove down as much food as possible. When I want to optimize my testosterone, I limit the negs of my diet, and boy do I get aggressive. That women did not look she was as entertained as the old person, I tell you when I see prudes at the gym I get annoyed, its like just because your vital its a sin, FUC people like that bro, it aint our fault that we have life to our body, if they don't like it, they can go to planet fitness LMAO. I can't tell you how many times people change their workout routine because they cannot stand the way I train, breathe,growl and grunt. People are so beta, that I have actually seen threads about people complaining about what others do at the gym, rather ignore them and do their own thing. Don't let the crap ever get to you bro, just annoy them more by being even more assertive. Remember, if you are doing things effectively and successfully, 97% of the people have only negative to say about you.......

Diets are okay but its fun when you can shove down as much food as possible. When I want to optimize my testosterone, I limit the negs of my diet, and boy do I get aggressive. That women did not look she was as entertained as the old person, I tell you when I see prudes at the gym I get annoyed, its like just because your vital its a sin, FUC people like that bro, it aint our fault that we have life to our body, if they don't like it, they can go to planet fitness LMAO. I can't tell you how many times people change their workout routine because they cannot stand the way I train, breathe,growl and grunt. People are so beta, that I have actually seen threads about people complaining about what others do at the gym, rather ignore them and do their own thing. Don't let the crap ever get to you bro, just annoy them more by being even more assertive. Remember, if you are doing things effectively and successfully, 97% of the people have only negative to say about you.......

There is some serious truth to that!!! I will sir. I like being the villian there...that's fine with me! Another reason I hate this damnded town, the Fuckin place is swarming with idiotic old people looking to control everything and the ironic thing is they're irrelevant to everything they are trying to control. They're outta their element Donny!

There is some serious truth to that!!! I will sir. I like being the villian there...that's fine with me! Another reason I hate this damnded town, the Fuckin place is swarming with idiotic old people looking to control everything and the ironic thing is they're irrelevant to everything they are trying to control. They're outta their element Donny!
LOL, yeah I hear ya, it must suck not seeing young blood LOL. This reminds me how women needs to feel in control in a relationship... just saying LMAO. But bro, no matter what you can please everyone, so if you are the villian there, to me you are the just man, because you want to improve yourself which most people go opposite as they age for some reason. I am not welcomed in most places, yet do I stop going for my goals, no way, I continue just as the just man. Looking foward to more vids.

Bader-Well....that's like...that's like...your ...............opinion man.....

Drew-Thanks dude. I just found out my membership got cancelled there so I'm actually headed to the gym at the college. There should be more babes there, but they'll all be 10 years younger than me hahaha. Thanks for the kind, supportive words man. Much appreciated. I'm going to get another video up asap on the supplements I use.

Nice looking foward to it.

What sucks for me is that everytime a fine looking women comes in, I usually scare her away without even looking at her. It sucks to look like a wild monster. Even my coaches call me the wild monster, I was lifting today, and an ovulating chick came in, I got a sudden rush of testosterone but I would not look at her even though she wanted my attention cuz I know as soon as I look at her, she will leave LOL. I feel bad because they get this feeling as though I am going to rape them, which is not at all what I have in mind other than using them as stimulation to train harder. That is the beauty of the imagination, never know what the mind will come up with.

Nice looking foward to it.

What sucks for me is that everytime a fine looking women comes in, I usually scare her away without even looking at her. It sucks to look like a wild monster. Even my coaches call me the wild monster, I was lifting today, and an ovulating chick came in, I got a sudden rush of testosterone but I would not look at her even though she wanted my attention cuz I know as soon as I look at her, she will leave LOL. I feel bad because they get this feeling as though I am going to rape them, which is not at all what I have in mind other than using them as stimulation to train harder. That is the beauty of the imagination, never know what the mind will come up with.

I have to ask...how on earth you knew she was ovulating?? I'm very intrigued by this conversation ;)

Sorry Rick...I just had to ask. I've never heard a guy say that before!

Top Bottom