Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

Agreed with PB&J (it's come to stick lol) .. I feel like we are all winners here. I didn't get cut the F up like you guys did, but hey, I did transform and I love the way I look these days. I'm gonna continue the road I'm on, and hopefully even end up on stage later on this year. Was definitely an awesome ride and I too would like to thank everyone, you guys were fun as hell to do this with. Like Zed said earlier on, couldn't have picked a better group! :)

Thank you so much Pizz! Hell yes we are winners. I had a great time, i mean it sucked Hahaha but I enjoyed the journe.

Well as of the first I've been floating. Got let go from my job and my boss didn't pay me for the last month's worth of work. It was really pissing me off and I wanted to strangle him. It's put me in a severe financial strain, and I might have to move back to Utah. I said F it though. Got to sacrifice if you want to live the dream. I'm I'm Just taking bank fee after bank fee till I get paid for coaching. That's mid June. That can't come some soon enough. Ps it sucks typing all of this out on a phone. My internet went down and I can't get it fixed so i can only use my phone and It only works every once in a great while. Still working out really hard. Trying to get in the best volleyball shape of my life. Training really really hard to increase capacity, single leg explosiveness, and overall speed. It's brutal stuff in the sand.

Top Bottom