Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

Very nice bro! 12 eggs....you're a beast! My favorite new carb source is Quinoa. If you aren't familiar with it, as I wasn't a few months ago....it comes in a large bag and is more expensive than rice but it's a nice change from brown rice every meal... Radar talks about this stuff all the time, check out some of his posts on bodybuilding/fat loss foods.

I'm no expert on diet as I pretty much eat whatever I want but if you are eating a lot of peanut butter, and it looks like you are then stay away from peanut butter with partially hydrogenated oils b/c there is nothing healthy about it. Stick with PB that's natural...my favorite Jiff Natural. Just suggestions bro...take it or leave it mang :chomp:

Thank you very much sir! The other peanut butter jar in that cabinet is actually Jif Natural! Thanks for all the support CGAR! You're the man dude!

Thank you very much sir! The other peanut butter jar in that cabinet is actually Jif Natural! Thanks for all the support CGAR! You're the man dude!

hmm I saw the container and it looked like some cheap azz PB..lol. I guess it just comes in a different container than I'm used to seeing. Jiff Natural PB FTFW bro!! hah

hmm I saw the container and it looked like some cheap azz PB..lol. I guess it just comes in a different container than I'm used to seeing. Jiff Natural PB FTFW bro!! hah

No you are corret sir but there are TWO jars in there. One-a cheap ass western family PB, and the other Jif Natural!

Damn!!! That diet is crazy bro!! Did you take a look at mine on my log? I know were competing but any advice would be appreciated lol:D

Of course man I'll check it out!
Yeah getting down to 6.5 was tough, so it requires a bit more dedication to hit 3%.

Andrew-I'm figuring the bananas are for the potassium which would regulate your water correct?

Just an update for you EF'rs. When I started the cut I weighed in at a clothed 207. Today with the same clothes on I weighed in at 200lbs. ow I am not seeing shredded results but I feel lighter and the skin is a little tighter. Not too bad for a little over a weeks worth of work! Now if I can just keep up the same fervor for the next 86 days!!!
Yeah, 1 banana contains approximately 300mgs of potassium which will bring down bloat from sodium for sure!

Not quite on tin same subject, but for all you athletes, if you ever get dehydrated, drink pedialite and pickle juice. Works like a Fuckin charm.

Top Bottom