Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

I like your groceries LOL, makes me hungry looking at it, and I just consumed over 4000 calories in 3 hours LOL

GOOD MOSES!!! My record is 12000 in about 6-7 hrs. The day after the last shred Contest:) Hahaha

12000 calories is badass bro, mad props!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA thanks Drew! That means a ton comin from such a monster at the foodn' table like yourself. Here's the rundown of what went down:)

8:00pm-eat entire batch of Better protein Bars =4200cals
9:00pm-eat entire extra large Pepperoni/sausage pizza (all but 3 slices) =4000cals
12:00am-eat entire bag of Walmart Brand "Indulgent Trail Mix" = 4200 cals.

So 12400cals to be exact. The next morning I woke up FUCKIN RIPPED!!! Can't wait to dominate this shit after the transformation contest!!!!

That is what I notice when eat like that, I notice that the next I am super full and yet cut up. I always make sure to eat 2 bannas if I eat 1-2 Large boxes of Pizza.

Andrew-I'm figuring the bananas are for the potassium which would regulate your water correct?

Just an update for you EF'rs. When I started the cut I weighed in at a clothed 207. Today with the same clothes on I weighed in at 200lbs. ow I am not seeing shredded results but I feel lighter and the skin is a little tighter. Not too bad for a little over a weeks worth of work! Now if I can just keep up the same fervor for the next 86 days!!!

Very nice bro! 12 eggs....you're a beast! My favorite new carb source is Quinoa. If you aren't familiar with it, as I wasn't a few months ago....it comes in a large bag and is more expensive than rice but it's a nice change from brown rice every meal... Radar talks about this stuff all the time, check out some of his posts on bodybuilding/fat loss foods.

I'm no expert on diet as I pretty much eat whatever I want but if you are eating a lot of peanut butter, and it looks like you are then stay away from peanut butter with partially hydrogenated oils b/c there is nothing healthy about it. Stick with PB that's natural...my favorite Jiff Natural. Just suggestions bro...take it or leave it mang :chomp:

Top Bottom