Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

That's cool if you just want to beat Rick, Roxy...there's nothing wrong coming in second to me. :D

Bring it on Team Kill That Shit!

I'm pretty Stoked. Just got all the goods squared away and I have made good progress so far. Got a new coach, cause the other one bailed on me. I am very excited to do this with you all and I wish you all the best of luck. Team kill that shit is going to dominate!

So today I went to Costco and Bought all the stuff I'll be eating for the next two weeks.
Grapefruit
Blueberries
Peanutbutter
Almonds
Tuna
Chicken
Broccoli
Spinach
Sweet Potato
Eggs
Whey

I also filmed some of that and also the first meal.
I Started the cut today and will be eating every two hours for six meals. Each meal has about 50g protein 15-30g of carbs and 20g of Fat. My gym isn't open today so tomorrow I'll take in the camera and film the cardio and the workouts. Hopefully... Hope I have a workout partner that can film it all. Thanks again guys:) and now to the 17+pm's on Diet plans I gotta create for members.

Day #2

Killed the diet again today. Didn't cheat at all. I've got one more one more meal and then the Carb/fat load. I hit up the gym at 8:00am for a 30 min session of treadmill then played 2hrs of Basketball. Drumed for an hour and a half and now off for three hours of Volleyball....man I'm wiped. ...so wiped.

Day #2

Killed the diet again today. Didn't cheat at all. I've got one more one more meal and then the Carb/fat load. I hit up the gym at 8:00am for a 30 min session of treadmill then played 2hrs of Basketball. Drumed for an hour and a half and now off for three hours of Volleyball....man I'm wiped. ...so wiped.

Good job Rick!! Keep it going...you can do this! :)

Top Bottom