Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

OMEGA

12 Week Final Update: Perkele for you

There will be more pictures in time:

I am NO GURU , but the things I KNOW I am sure of, and this young man absorbed it like a Sponge.

I take my training Philosophies as serious as I do Formula Creation and Supplementation for www.AGXsports.com

I have replicated these results with other people and BEG you to listen to ONE thing:
" YOU do not have to lift like a power lifter to LOOK like a BODYBUILDER."

AS a RESULT of this Thread :) "The Omega Muscular Recomposition Project" has been Born :)

Please Private Message Me To RESERVE SPACE
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/members/omega.html
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=18980

I will only take a Handful of those who I believe can do it.

Training is like Art and there is a way for ANYONE to achieve the pinnacle of themselves.

The Beginning:
4mrebk2.jpg

67xj9tx.jpg

6 Weeks in:
4yhvuid.jpg

4utng20.jpg

12 weeks NOW:
4m7b0qg.jpg

4zydcv7.jpg

4oscd36.jpg

6auonzm.jpg

here is a nice pic I just got:
His shoulders are are wider but he kinda had to push them together in this pic in order to flex his chest.
I tell you he had VERY little chest development when we started;
He earned it, its NOT genetics:
5yuqyjm.jpg

OMEGA said:
There will be more pictures in time:

I am NO GURU nor anything Special, but the things I KNOW I am sure of, and this young man absorbed it like a Sponge.

I take my training Philosophies as serious as I do Formula Creation and Supplementation for www.AGXsports.com

I have replicated these results with other people and BEG you to listen to ONE thing:
" YOU do not have to lift like a power lifter to LOOK like a BODYBUILDER."

I am seriously considering writing a "how to manual" or Small book on these Philosophies if you guys want it.

Training is like Art and there is a way for ANYONE to achieve the pinnacle of themselves.

The Beginning:
4mrebk2.jpg

67xj9tx.jpg

6 Weeks in:
4yhvuid.jpg

4utng20.jpg

12 weeks NOW:
4xpwgf7.jpg

4q919bk.jpg

6f5xxf8.jpg

4voh0r6.jpg

Where to I pre-order my copy Omega? Seriously!

damn great job! it is indeed a radical change. The kid has good proportion, symetry and genetics. And your words are priceless, the same I try to teach young dudes at my gym: "quality, not quantity always" Lifting tons sacrificing quality of exercise, will make you impress other dudes at the gym; like saying "I'm the bad ass here" that will only make you end looking and walking like a gorilla. Lower the weight, execute to perfection, nobody will look at you, but you'll give a hell of a heart attack to the hot ladies at the beach.

would you share the shoulder excercises? they look perfectly shaped and developed.

Omega, awesome Job!!!! I would be interested in your book/training manuel. Wrte it up!!!!

Impressive Bro. Great results.
If you write a manuel be among the first to include all your supplementation (gear included), and not just the products you endorse.
Respect.
I say this not to question your integrity, but I for one am tired of seeing/reading about the top men of bodybuilding/powerlifting without any mention of the gear that made some of it possible. I've been at this long enough to know it's never "all steroids". I also know that a substantial percentage of it is.

Was he all natty? Omega if you write that book I want it. Ill Post pre intra and post pics. Let us know when you start it? I wanna know the shoulder routine too. They are fucking JACKED!!!!

Top Bottom