Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

great improvement in his delts and arms. But thats it. what i see is an ever increasing lack of symetry with your program. sorry but i am a firm beleiver in using power movements to build a base that can then be built upon for symetry. im not saying he has to do sets of 3-5 reps if his goal is not strength. what im saying is this. his lack of symetry lies in areas that will never improve without using power movements. for example; his chest will never be on par with his delts and arms if he doesnt do high rep squats and pull-overs to stretch his ribcage out thus making room for a bigger chest, he will always have that flat looking chest that he started out with. his traps are good but not on par with his delts and never will be without heavy deadlifts. his mid to lower back is seriously lacking and will never have the width and especially thickness with out deadlifts and heavy rows. when i say heavy again i do not mean 3-5 reps, although traps seem to respond best to that rep range. 8-10 reps with max weight will accomplish those goals and make him much more symetrical. there are no pics of his legs so i assume the gains were not something on par with his delts. doing squats with a close foot stance in the 12-15 rep range will build solid thighs, keep his hips from expanding, and as long as he doesnt use a belt his stomach will not expand either. the reason stomachs expand from squats is from using a belt because when you squat out of the hole your stomach will push against the belt for stability. if you do not use a belt your stomach will stay very tight. has anybody ever done squats, 8-12 reps with out a belt ? notice how sore your abs are the next day ? i was told to do squats without a belt to strenthen my back and i could not believe how sore my abs got the next day and how much flatter they became. At this point it seems his delts and arms are far ahead of the rest of his development. continuing with the same game plan will either make it worse or you will see no further gains. its just my 2 cc's but id have him start doing some light squats starting at 8-10 reps, foot stance would be heals just inside delts with toes pointing out, no belt and bar right at the bottom of his traps. each set followed by pull overs or you do them at another time if he is to fatigued after each set in the beginning. same thing with deadlifts, either sumo or regular style. again this is just my 2 cc's and an opinion only.

When you see the full routine it will become obvious that your opinion is mistaken.

But thanks for your opinion.

As far as "Lack of symmetry" ??? UMMM OK?

And as I like to say:

"You Do not have to lift like a Power lifter to Look like a BODYBUILDER"

"Illusion NOT delusion"

" The Pursuit of Excessive Strength INSTITUTIONALIZES muscle imbalances and favoring of your stronger muscle groups."

etc etc etc.......

There is always a hater. you must have overlooked the transformation this kid made in 12 weeks. whether or not you think he is perfectly symmetrical is a moot point. we all have areas we need to work on as I am sure you do too. I am sure he appreciates your input but damn give him props for the transformation he made. Nice back handed compliment by the way.

Thats very nice of you

PS: I want to clarify:

there was a type of Strength portion of the program
and it will become clear when the work is done :)

this was not body sculpting

its a true Bodybuilding Routine meant for people to go from Point A to B in the fastest time possible.

Thanks for the downer Omega.

Some people just make it look to easy.

Great job on taking him under your wing.

Top Bottom