Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

Gentlemen thanks again :)

it will most likely be a 30 page "HOW to Manual"

there are complexities involved that may make it a bit longer then 30 pages.

But essentially its a Brutally simple Program that allows you to make SURE you develop everything to maximum efficiency and development.

Yonkers there were about 2- 3 times where he was not eating enough and I could tell it was the only thing he slacked on sometimes. So yes Diet IS KEY!

You dont have to eat alot but you have to eat RIGHT almost all the darn time :)

OMEGA said:

But essentially its a Brutally simple Program that allows you to make SURE you develop everything to maximum efficiency and development.

Yonkers there were about 2- 3 times where he was not eating enough and I could tell it was the only thing he slacked on sometimes. So yes Diet IS KEY!

God Damn it OMEGA!! Just release the book already!! I wanna read it before I waste any more of time, effort and gear without reading your book first.

Oh, and that was a great job too!

Just went threw the pics again and I cant get over this guys shoulders...They're fucking awesome.. U sure you didnt airbrush them or something they're freaking incredible.. Please PM me that shoulder routine and bring the rest when your done.. All I can say is wow ..

OMEGA said:

for crying out loud, how soon can we get this manual? amazing results man, congrats to you both!

Top Bottom