Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

if you do just ONE month we can def give you a Fresh Start that will hold you over for at least 2-3 months :)

so you can take it with you and plow through to the next level

However is is IDEAL and most efficient for those that will be doing the back to back 3 month Program, for the full Sequence.

some also will come back for just a 1 month refresher course.

OMEGA said:
if you do just ONE month we can def give you a Fresh Start that will hold you over for at least 2-3 months :)

so you can take it with you and plow through to the next level

However is is IDEAL and most efficient for those that will be doing the back to back 3 month Program, for the full Sequence.

some also will come back for just a 1 month refresher course.
well thats what i figued bro just keep pounding it the way i am and same the cash u and after the holidays go ahead and do it

im really serious about it .....i have posted my diet on the diet board....

im ready bro

Hey Omega, do you recommmend participants to be in a certain shape before signing up? I started lifting again after a 4 year layoff. I've been lifting consistenly for the past 8 months now, and I'm wondering if I will get as much out of it as someone who's already in great shape.

I have to say the results look fantastic.

Hello Sir,

No I just ask for a SERIOUS COMMITMENT and TRUST.
And I have to feel the person is genuine in their desire to Smash their Limits.

3 months is the MAX anyone needs, while some will just get a one month touch up routine

The rate per month is very good, and what I seek is a serious athlete who will intelligently and diligently apply the methods for they are logical and the most efficient.

I will be available DAILY to those that are part of the Group

Trips said:
I'm wondering if I will get as much out of it as someone who's already in great shape.

I have to say the results look fantastic.

more then you can Imagine Trust this.............

Wow, those are amazing results! Good job! I wish I can go on something like that. I keep struggling with my diet and trying to get bigger during the winter time.

Top Bottom