Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

bump for the readers

Powerbuilder....you didnt know it was 95% diet and exercise and only 5% gear??
When I first joined this site thats what EVERYONE was telling me...but after 2 cycles and putting on 25#'s its more like 25% diet and excercise 25% genetics and 50% gear! I'm not down playing hard work by any means...to get the look of this young man it definatly takes that along with a great diet.

Powerbuilder333 said:
Impressive Bro. Great results.
If you write a manuel be among the first to include all your supplementation (gear included), and not just the products you endorse.
Respect.
I say this not to question your integrity, but I for one am tired of seeing/reading about the top men of bodybuilding/powerlifting without any mention of the gear that made some of it possible. I've been at this long enough to know it's never "all steroids". I also know that a substantial percentage of it is.

OMEGA said:
There will be more pictures in time:

I am NO GURU nor anything Special, but the things I KNOW I am sure of, and this young man absorbed it like a Sponge.

I take my training Philosophies as serious as I do Formula Creation and Supplementation for www.AGXsports.com

I have replicated these results with other people and BEG you to listen to ONE thing:
" YOU do not have to lift like a power lifter to LOOK like a BODYBUILDER."

I am seriously considering writing a "how to manual" or Small book on these Philosophies if you guys want it.

Training is like Art and there is a way for ANYONE to achieve the pinnacle of themselves.

The Beginning:
4mrebk2.jpg

67xj9tx.jpg

6 Weeks in:
4yhvuid.jpg

4utng20.jpg

12 weeks NOW:
4m7b0qg.jpg

4zydcv7.jpg

4oscd36.jpg

6auonzm.jpg

That book is a good idea bro...write it, im sure myself and alot of people would read it

nab12 said:
Powerbuilder....you didnt know it was 95% diet and exercise and only 5% gear??
When I first joined this site thats what EVERYONE was telling me...but after 2 cycles and putting on 25#'s its more like 25% diet and excercise 25% genetics and 50% gear! I'm not down playing hard work by any means...to get the look of this young man it definatly takes that along with a great diet.
That's the perception I was hoping to avoid. If half your gains came from gear I'd say you could have gone a lot further naturally.
I trained natural 9 years. During my first cycle my bench went from 455 to 505, roughly a 10% improvement. My bodyweight went from 325 to 338, roughly a 3% increase.
My point is: if I was to write a book I'd include the gear I used, how much and how long, along with the training, the nutrition, and the lifestyle aspects involved. Writing about one aspect and not the others would be incomplete and misleading.

yes he is shredded

but you must send us his routine for our cutting cycles

definately interested in your book/log

another badge of merit to add to your collection omega !!!

Powerbuilder333 said:
That's the perception I was hoping to avoid. If half your gains came from gear I'd say you could have gone a lot further naturally.
I trained natural 9 years. During my first cycle my bench went from 455 to 505, roughly a 10% improvement. My bodyweight went from 325 to 338, roughly a 3% increase.
My point is: if I was to write a book I'd include the gear I used, how much and how long, along with the training, the nutrition, and the lifestyle aspects involved. Writing about one aspect and not the others would be incomplete and misleading.

So how much over the years have you gained since using gear? Also, with such small improvements do you think its worth the cost, illegality, and other factors?

Top Bottom