Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 grain muffin

HarrisonS.

I'm a muffin lover but I had to stop eating them because of my diet, I found out 12 grain muffins exist and I wondering if they are any healthier than regular muffins or just the same fattening food, thanks.

A muffin is a muffin, and the grain won't do much of a difference, if any at all. Keep in mind that there will also be lots of sugars and other unnecessary additives.

If you like muffins that much, you can cook them yourself with whey protein and stevia for sweetening. It won't be perfectly healthy, but it will definitely be a healthier alternative.

unfortunately muffins no matter how you want to label them, are going to be very calorie dense just like any thing you can find in the bakery. a normal size muffin is going to be 400-500 calories each. that is a lot bro. it would take you an hour of exercise to burn them off. my advice. have 1 a week on your cheat day

A muffin is a muffin. A 12 grain muffin might have slightly more fiber then a regular muffin but it will contain just as much fat and calories.

Most people don't know this but a muffin actually has MORE calories then a donut. Muffins are NOT a health food.

If you are looking for something to eat for breakfast, eat oatmeal. Unflavoured oatmeal. Not those instant oatmeal packets that are full of sugar. Oatmeal is inexpensive and has no added sugar. It's also really filling.

I would stay away from bread or pastry foods all together. Even a 12 grain muffin will be really high in calories and likely made with a ton of butter and crap.

Top Bottom