Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 reasons to avoid GMO's

GMO is a very big a real problem! good post!!! The whole "ive eaten this for years and never got cancer" is invalid... of course you didnt food before never had GMO. its cross bread with flipping animals and fish. and youll catch what diseases they had. and if crops are non GMO but near a GMO crop itll cross contaminate.

i hear that a lot from the older generation but you are right when they were kids there was no such thing as GMO or high frutcose corn syrup in everything. these things didn't exist. these same people say that and then you hear they are diabetics or had a stroke last year, basically those old habits ended up catching up to them.

i had an arguement with family last xmas because they got eggnog that had high fructose corn syrup in it.. i told them why get that? they said "well this is what we get every year for xmas"... i said "thats fine, i'm not saying don't get eggnog i'm saying buy eggnog that doesn't have HFCS".. "but steve we have been drinking this every year and we are fine!" says my mom and grandma who both have diabetes..
then they will say "diabetes runs in the family" ... my counter is "is it that diabetes runs in the family or is it that bad habits run in the family??" hmmmmm...

everyone wants to believe what they are eating/drinking is okay for them because it hurts their pride that what they love isn't good for them. typical human behavior

i hear that a lot from the older generation but you are right when they were kids there was no such thing as GMO or high frutcose corn syrup in everything. these things didn't exist. these same people say that and then you hear they are diabetics or had a stroke last year, basically those old habits ended up catching up to them.

i had an arguement with family last xmas because they got eggnog that had high fructose corn syrup in it.. i told them why get that? they said "well this is what we get every year for xmas"... i said "thats fine, i'm not saying don't get eggnog i'm saying buy eggnog that doesn't have HFCS".. "but steve we have been drinking this every year and we are fine!" says my mom and grandma who both have diabetes..
then they will say "diabetes runs in the family" ... my counter is "is it that diabetes runs in the family or is it that bad habits run in the family??" hmmmmm...

everyone wants to believe what they are eating/drinking is okay for them because it hurts their pride that what they love isn't good for them. typical human behavior

While watching a documentary the other day they were explaining traits and genes. They said very few diseases are genetic, as in just a handful. Everything else like diabetes and cancer are products of our environment(food, air, water, living quality). People may have certain traits that make them more susceptible to something more than others.

Just more proof that the medical feild blames it on your genes (running in the family) than what you did with your life(be it your fault or not). Then they prescribe all kinds of pills and stuff and make millions.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

^^^ yeah the connection is parents who exercise like crazy have kids who exercise like crazy and vice versa. also parents at the grocery store buying crap and feeding it to their kids, those kids will grow up eating crap as adults too. it goes hand in hand. my dad would play tennis everyday for like 4 hours and i grew up seeing that so now i feel guilty if i don't go workout everyday .. an hour at the gym is like nothing to me, i leave their feeling like i didn't even break a sweat. also i watched him work HARD at his job, so now if i don't work hard at everything i do i feel guilty about it. its all about parents setting an example.

i hate when people blame things on genetics, i can look in anyones fridge/pantry and tell them how healthy they are.. i don't need to know anything about their parents.

Top Bottom