Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$1 sushi night!!!

dirty~d~ said:
Sushi... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :p :p :p :p
agree :p

I went on a fishing trip to baja about a month ago, I still have about 40 lbs of yellowtail steaks and sashimi in my freezer, but there's nothing like eating it five minutes after it was flopping around on your boat...man now I want some sushi real bad...

I finally broke down and ate Sushi tuesday night.. I absolutely loved it.. and I even got a blow job for taking the girl there that I took out that night.. she must like to wash her sushi down with semen :mix:

exotic_island_girl said:
yummm sushi are good. I like the caterpillar ( cooked shrimp and avocado)

yum yum
ha that was my favorite thing I had the other night of my whole platter thing

faves are
rainbow roll (an inside out roll filled with avocado and cucumber wrapped with salmon, tuna, whitefish and mackerel)
spider roll (tempura soft shell crab with avocado
a local restaurant does what is called a rideau roll (tempura shrimp and avocado topped with spicy tuna)

love my nigri
saba (mackerel)
hamaichi (yellowtail)
toro (fatty tuna)
spicy anything!

Top Bottom