Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 1/3,1/3,1/3 diet is the BEST...You SHOULD ALL USE IT!

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Ok, as I have said in the past, this diet is sick it is the best one out there...I have worked with this diet and teach it to everyone who needs a great diet to build muscle and cut the fat....I carry around a piece of paper with me, noting the fat,carbs and protein I eat thoughout the day....

Why this diet is the best?

1. No cravings
2. Decrease body fat while building strength.
3. High Energy levels
4. Variety of foods
5. Everyday is like a cheat day!

How it works?

Find your maitenance calories or multiply body weight x 12....

so a 200lb person would need 2,400 calories per day...to lose a little weight, but to lose more drop 200 calories or to gain lean muscle increase by 200 calories....

NExt didvide your calories by 33.3%

So, that is 800 calories of Fat, Carbs and Prot...a day.....

this turns out to be roughly....

200 grams Protein
200 grams Carbs
85 grams Fat
============

Now, just know what you eat and mark it down throughout the day...fuck worrying about brown rice...eat the white and mark it down...eat mayo or non fat mayo either way mark it down....have real bacon or pizza or candy, just know what you eat and mark it down.....Obviously i take in high quality protein and fats, but If I want Mayo I have it or if I want pizza I eat it....My staples are peanut butter and graham crackers...If i want carbs at night I dont eat them all day until night time.....However you do it, you will see this is the BEST way to to eat and bodybuild.....

Hope this Helps,
NJstacked

P.S....I am always pumped up....on this diet unlike low carb diets...Also, I am never bloated......I am running T-200 Fina and Winny on this diet right now and the results are sick! But it is even better diet when I am not on gear....It works so well!

If you are trying to put on mass especially if you are on gear 2600 cals for a 200lbs person is far too low. More like 3500-4000 cals would be sufficient, also 200g of protein is a little on the low side I would reccomend 300-350g protein per day. You might get some fairly decent gains from that but I would reccomend upping the protein and cals. Try supplementing with some protein shakes too, good luck to ya.

I have to say that the diet that you think is sick is an isocaloric diet with a 33-33-33 split.I wouldn't go as far to say that it is the best diet going as different diets have differnet pesponses for differnet people.I would advise people to try different diets to see what works best also taking into account the old addage of a healthy well balanced diet which is much easier achieved with a 33-33-33 or 40-30-30 split.

Whatever...It is such a crock of shit that you need tons and tons of protein...Bro..I talk to so many people the biggest most cut people at the clubs i go to and they all say the same shit....Unless you are 300lbs off season on 2migs of test a week, you dont need that much protein.....or calories.....I would love to compare pics with you slobs saying you need 4,000 calories a day.....Keep dreaming pal....Ducahine was a God and he is the one who invented this.......

So, if you want to not eat carbs and lose muscle while losing a little fat, I would do the Keto thing, you will be miserable....but have fun.....

Do the high protein thing...If you are a follower and believe what the ads in Flex tell you to eat.......

Hey I hope someone trys this and learns to love it and get the results that i have attained.....

"no way can you grow as an adult man on 200g protein a day" is only true IF THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CARBS/CALORIES IN THEIR DIET. However with adequate carbs and total calories, 200g protein is adequate for even an adult male who is not dieting. Higher protein diets can be helpful for people trying to cut fat without muscle loss.

Diamond...How about we compare pics so I can shut your mounth about protein consumption...The difference is I will grow lean muscle and you will put on slabs of fat....Seriously that is all it comes down to....

Top Bottom