Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 1/3,1/3,1/3 diet is the BEST...You SHOULD ALL USE IT!

NJ Stack has a point though....

He made a great post that I decided to bump. Then we have alot of people keep asking stuff on it. The original post said it all! Why is everyone making such a big deal?
Its a diet that is easy to follow. Just keep you calories under maintenance and you will lose fat.

Pharm Animal...You are so F'ing sensitive stop your crying...I am not here to baby people along with the diet...my thread explains it all...just read it and absorb the info...."CRY ME A RIVER"....

BY THE WAY....

the isocaloric diet is not the best diet, and if that's your true belief, you should step out of the cave a bit more often.

A diet is only effective if you stay on it.
This diet is easier to stay on the anyother.

The reason isocaloric works the best is that it slows down the drop in leptin. You should be adding refeeds also so that leptin does not drop too low.

Yeah refeed. So that your leptin levels return to normal. Depending on how low below your normal or natural bodyfat level is you will need to refeed more frequently and for a longer period of time.

Basically a refeed is a day of eating high carb, low fat, moderate protein food at 20-50% above maintenance.

The best way for me to sum it up would be this link:

http://www.theministryoffitness.com/mof/library/articles/article18.htm

The article there is a summary of commentary by Lyle Mcdonald, Elzi Volk(i think that is her name) and others over at MFW.

MFW stands for misc fitness weights, a group at google.com. GO check it out and do a search on leptin,refeeds, isocaloric dieting, etc.

Top Bottom