Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 1/3,1/3,1/3 diet is the BEST...You SHOULD ALL USE IT!

I am confused. NJ, you said at the beggining that you do this diet all the time and that it gets you lean. THen you said that you don't do it on juice (you gave your grams for P/C/F). THen you said that you were on the juice and that were switching back to the 33/33/33. THen later you said you only use it when you want to get lean. I am confused. So do you or don't you:

1.) Use it while on juice?
2.) Use it all year long?

I am not trying to get in an argument here, but I want to try the diet but I am not sure what you are exactly saying about when to use it. Peace.

Last edited:
MIkeb...listen this post was written in the summer and people are still responding....I do it sometimes while I am juicing and sometimes when i am off....Its a fucking diet...try it and stop asking stupid fucking questions.....

Stupid fucking question???? Why don't you get rid of that attitude bro. God forbid I ask your highness a question. Not my fault you didn't make sense. Sorry I didn't examine the dates on the posts. Even if I did, that had nothing to do with my question. It is my fault, I should have realized you were an asshole from your other posts and not even asked anything. Peace.

whoa! Take it easy guys.

All it is is a way of healthy eating. Lower your calories untill you get into shape. Bottom Line!

Let's all keep in mind that all of our bodies react differently to different stimulus. Trial and error is always the best way to see what works for each of us.

mikeb23 said:
Why don't you get rid of that attitude bro. ...It is my fault, I should have realized you were an asshole from your other posts and not even asked anything.

damn, i was thinking the exact same thing....it's a discussion board, and for christ's sake, he's a moderator?

WOW

Since I'm 225lbs and approximately 14%BF I'll need

225g protein
225g Carbs
100g Fat

If I stick to this, everyday, how long time before I'll see some results?

Are we talking weeks or months?

well..if you burn more calories then you consume you will burn fat.
Its just that this way of eating is easier...TRUST ME!

I am currently following a diet from my buddy markus reinhardt...

low fat, low carbs, medium protein...cant wait to hit the higher carbs phase... :(

So many fucking geeks in here...stop your crying...I am so sick of explaining this diet read my fucking thread where it explains it all....Trying to help out some fat asses and it explodes in your face...people are so sensitive....

NJstacked.....

you're a pathetic excuse for a moderator. i tried to come back to my chat board roots (elite) to post more often...it's quite clear now why i don't come here that often anymore. it's people like you who spoil it

Top Bottom