Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 1/3,1/3,1/3 diet is the BEST...You SHOULD ALL USE IT!

Right now I'm using the Ketogeinc diet w/slin outlined in EF's bulking/cutting guide 2000. I'm 1/2 way through the second week
Now once I'm done w/ this diet can I switch right to the 1/3,1/3,1/3, diet?

SDRaver said:
Right now I'm using the Ketogeinc diet w/slin outlined in EF's bulking/cutting guide 2000. I'm 1/2 way through the second week
Now once I'm done w/ this diet can I switch right to the 1/3,1/3,1/3, diet?

Yes, but incorporate carbs back slowly into the diet. Wheter you do a carb-up or not the last week before the switch could make a difference. Your body will be in need of carbs and will store them at first in muscle bellies, but after 2-3 days, you will start getting a little fat accumulation. To combat this, keep calories sub-maintenance. Maybe a 40-40-20 scheme would work after the carb-up. However, I would still incorporate some sort of thermogenic with the mix (if continuing as a fat burning program).

Are you switching to isocaloric for "bulking-up" or as an alternate dieting scheme for "leaning-up"?

I probably could have answered this better, but will wait for a response. Maybe others can also share some of their info as well. Take it easy bro!
BMJ

Blackalpha, read the title of this thread. Do you really believe that an iso diet is the best one for ALL people ALL the time?? Can we not be a little more open minded as MR BMJ asked? If you are a bodybuilder (as I've made clear I am) then I think you'll struggle to to thrive/grow and get ripped on a purely iso diet. Why does this piss you off so much. And why are you grumpy because I challenged your statement that folks on gear need less fat in their diets than nattys? You state it as if it's common, proven knowledge!!

I am not denying that you can lose fat or stay lean on an iso (or any other diet that is submaintenance calories). But I know for a FACT that many people do not have the will power to put only ONE piece of pizza in their mouth. I also know that females have more problems controlling their food intake when the food is salty (such as most pizzas) so it is misleading to say "stick to these ratios and don't worry about anything else". I also know for a FACT that you need a minimum intake of protein to preserve muscle while dieting, so obviously a high carb/fat with low protein diet would not work for a bodybuilder, but may be fine for keeping Joe average from getting obese if calories are kept in control.

Bottom line, any sub maintenance diet is hard to stick to when you get ultra lean. If you wanna maintain moderate leaness, then iso is fine. If ya wanna get ripped, you have to work very hard no matter what ratios you use.

BTW as the French have always asserted, Americans are PIGS, and that is why they are fat. It is not the types of foods, it's the quantities.

I still haven't figured out why a guy would take AAS when he wants to be neither big nor lean......

thanks for replying first off. I guess you can say i just recently came off building phase. now just want to lean out what I have I'm also using EQ,Decca,primo, clen, along with this diet. considering I'm using gear during this diet should any changes be made. I'm only 2 1/2 weeks in to it. In fact I feel i only need a few more weeks of it to get to where i want to be. I've done the keto diet on three different occasions during off cycles but this is the 1st time while using gear.

Dear MS,I am a very open minded person.I have tried many diets in the past but I'm not a newbie (I'm a mod in another bb site in the diet & nutrition forums) so eventhough I am not a pro,I still know many things about many diets.There are things that you may know better than me,I don't disagree.

You asked me if I "really believe that an iso diet is the best one for ALL people ALL the time?? " -Of course my reply is I don't!.We know that each individual has its special needs and not every diet is gonna work for him.I just noticed that when you're not above maintainance,it's a great diet for many reasons.Not only for an improve in your athletic performance but primary because of the freedom it gives you.(it's mental)

You told me that:"But I know for a FACT that many people do not have the will power to put only ONE piece of pizza in their mouth. I also know that females have more problems controlling their food intake when the food is salty (such as most pizzas) so it is misleading to say "stick to these ratios and don't worry about anything else"
-Ok,you're totally right but anyone who doesn't have willpower is gonna fail whatever the diet he follows consists of.In addition I was talking about maintainance and not pig-out-ainance.. :D

I just started the 1/3 diet again today and I am really excited...I am trying to eat a little cleaner on it, but with the gear it is never a real problem...Cant wait to see those striated abs....

I didn't read this whole thread and I'm sure it's been mentioned but no diet is the best for everyone...shit, I am fucking dieting right now and my intake is close to 3,500 cals/day...

3500 calories per day dieting?????

Damn! I would probably be fat! And I weigh 235lbs!!!

Top Bottom