Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 1/3,1/3,1/3 diet is the BEST...You SHOULD ALL USE IT!

as long as you adhere to the 33% equation....make sure its from ood sources.

This all sounds great if you want a steady diet, but its a slower process than doing bulking and cutting cycles. Its already been proven that you can't lose fat and gain tons of muscle at the same time (unless you are on gear). This diet would give you steady gains while not slabbing on the fat, but it's not a miracle make over program. I did this kind of diet for 2 weeks and the results were ok, I stayed at my same weight while growing a few cms. On the other hand I can do a bulking cycles and gain alot more, the only problem is you have to cut later - usually a 1-3 month period of little or not gains, which kind of evens out the gains from the 33/33/33 diet opposed to Bulking/Cutting diet, but with bulking/cutting you will still get quite a few more lbs of lbm - its just a higher price to pay for it.

Just my $0.02 - no flames please!

That is true....

But Im not a competitive bodybuilder. I dont want to get overly fat during the winter and cut up during the summer, maybe losing muscle while Im at it.

Im a recreation lifter. I want to look good all the time.

Im 6ft 235 11% fat. This is the max fat I want to get.
So I feel one could gain moderate amounts of muscle while keeping fat at bay or even lower it.

You may build more muscle if you bulk so when you cut you will be pounds heavier. Thats great if you compete and need to gain more muscle to wina contest... But I feel having abs all the time to be great. Exspecially during sex hahaha..

I hope you see my point with all this jabbering.

No ONE IN HERE IS A PRO OR HAS THEIR IFBB PRO CARD...I DONT WANT TO HERE FOCKERS TALKING ABOUT BULKING THEN CUTTING...UNLESS YOU are on A GRAM OF TEST A WEEK< NANDROLONE< DNP<GH<or>SLIN.....You will get fat lose the lbs but it will all be muscle and you will not be happy....I am a seasoned juicer and dont run anything to heavy...I eat the diet I outlined and make terrific gains....So, if you want to bulk then cut be my guest, but I will be the one taking your women!!! 2 weeks on this diet is not even close to enough time....2 weeks is when you lose the water weight...try it for a month and if your not down 5solid real FAT lbs then Flame me, You will look better be more vascular and stronger...trust me....this diet is sick...Mohawk, good luck I know you will like it......

Busdriver, you might want to stick to the Atkins or Bodyopus type diet....50lbs is a lot andcould take 2 years on the 1/3 diet this is for people who need to lose 4-5% bodyfat in 2-3months....peace

10%bf or higher go with keto or the like
10%bf or less id go with iso-caloric
i lost 65lbs bodyopus\keto style but also lost
more lbm then i realy wanted, the iso-caloric
is helping me get to that 6%BF level and i have put on
the lbm that I lost while on keto, both styles of diets have
have their place its just a matter of when to use them.
NJstacked is right the right amount of cals with a clean
diet and you dont need to bulk then cut, ya bulk put on
a shit load of fat have to diet for 3 months take of the fat
and loose muscle tissue because you dieted for so long and your
pretty much at the point you would be if you ate clean in my opion their is no reason to put on more then 3-5%bf while bulking
keep it clean and the gains will be better and quicker, and your cutting will be short and sweet, wtih very little lbm lose if any at all.

NJstacked said:
No ONE IN HERE IS A PRO OR HAS THEIR IFBB PRO CARD...I DONT WANT TO HERE FOCKERS TALKING ABOUT BULKING THEN CUTTING...UNLESS YOU are on A GRAM OF TEST A WEEK< NANDROLONE< DNP<GH<or>SLIN.....You will get fat lose the lbs but it will all be muscle and you will not be happy....I am a seasoned juicer and dont run anything to heavy...I eat the diet I outlined and make terrific gains....So, if you want to bulk then cut be my guest, but I will be the one taking your women!!! 2 weeks on this diet is not even close to enough time....2 weeks is when you lose the water weight...try it for a month and if your not down 5solid real FAT lbs then Flame me, You will look better be more vascular and stronger...trust me....this diet is sick...Mohawk, good luck I know you will like it......

Busdriver, you might want to stick to the Atkins or Bodyopus type diet....50lbs is a lot andcould take 2 years on the 1/3 diet this is for people who need to lose 4-5% bodyfat in 2-3months....peace

I'll try it again, maybe I did not give it enough time (I was near the end of my cycle, so perhaps my muscles were already use to my lifts thus causing no gains).

Btw, I get a ton of girls weither I am fat, skinny, or musclular (I've been all 3). Girls don't always go for muscle - sometimes they go for personality, don't pull that bs and discremenate the opposite sex.

You have a point there!

Im not sure about anyone else but I train to look good for myself. Most woman dont lilke big muscular guys...

Im sure he said that as a joke by the way.

You sensitive pussys, take off your fucking skirts...it was a joke....but I am not hear to justify my remarks.....

Anyway, Advaik, please try it again, I think if you gave it an honest shot you would really enjoy it!!!!

Mohawk, how is it going? Are you running any juice with the diet....

Good luck to all and when all of you reach your goals...I will pay for your admission to Soundfactory!

Yeah i took in some juice... but even if I dont that is the diet I usually run.

I can eat my burgers or steak with out any guilt.

Top Bottom