Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 1/3,1/3,1/3 diet is the BEST...You SHOULD ALL USE IT!

I just went off this plan for one day! I ate the usual high carbs 400g protein was 160. I feel huge and bloated in the waist!!!! And my calories were low!
Og well back to my usual plan!

I like this NJstacked cat. I may not agree with him on the diet thing, but he don't take shit from anybody! That said, the reason I don't like this diet is that I firmly believe "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT". I am getting ready for a bodybuilding show right now and eating pizza and mayo just doesn't cut it. Even if I stay under my calorie range for the day. Of course I still get 3000 cals a day but they consists of tuna, egg whites, chicken, oatmeal, turkey, whey and yams. If I were to follow your diet I would definitly not be in the condition I am now.

Last edited:
I am not certain about this diet, nor have I read the whole thread, but NJstacked seems to be happy with it and interestingly enough he said he tends to eat all his carbs at night. Perhaps this could account for an increase in insulin sensitvity and enhance his results. Timing of when carbs and protein are eaten can be far more important than we often think, just an idea.

Well I think this diet is made to get people leaner without having to eat 100% strict as maybe a competitor would. For the average bodybuilder who wants to stay in shape this may be the ticket.

MohawkMuscle said:
Well I think this diet is made to get people leaner without having to eat 100% strict as maybe a competitor would. For the average bodybuilder who wants to stay in shape this may be the ticket.

BINGO... I woulda said the same thing :)

Like I said before... I ate 400 grams of carbs monday and wednesdays workout was intense!!! Full hard pumps!!!! Ouch!

sorry,
I had to make this a 100 post.

Very good eating tactics by the way.. although I am currently eating a little different. This plan rocks!

Thanks for bumping this Mohawk. I'm gonna give it another bump... give Crum some competition ;)...

Top Bottom