Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Diet* - Whoa.

*Gooseneck*

Just wanted to comment on how important diet is to the naturalist of gear user. I always thought my diet was pretty much in check, even during my first cycle of Test. Man was I wrong. I've done a lot of reading and research on proper food intake, proper timing of that food, and supplements that will help to put on weight. I've been wanting to do another cycle in a month, but hell, the gains I'm getting naturally are great. I'm thinking about pushing back the gear and seeing how well I can pack it on naturally.
This post was pretty much for the other newbies who are still researching and planning. I'm getting bulking gains naturally like I was when juicing 2 years ago. It's all diet, and hard lifting.

Thanks for the time.:fro:

Let me do my first cycle and then I will go natural like u!! BTW *Gooseneck* wat were ur results with the test cycle!!

I second that. True diet is key but it is hard for most to spend the time and money to eat all day while not on gear.

E

Gooseneck-
Stay off until you plateau naturally. You hit the nail on the head with the importance of not just what you eat, but the timing of the right macornutrient ratios. BTW, can you provide us with an example day of your current diet? Current stats? Etc.

25 years old, 5'11", 165 lbs., low bodyfat (no number, sorry), been lifting pretty regularly for about 4 years now with some off times due to shoulder injury and hypoglycemia (took awhile to diagnose).
Unfortunately, my first cycle was poorly thought out and unresearched. I hit a plateau a couple years ago and wanted a quick fix. Needless to say, it was temporary, for I had no PCT whatsoever other than creatine. I put on about 15 lbs off T-200 enath. and had a couple weeks of Halo thrown in about mid cycle. I lost almost all of my gains over the next few months, but muscle has memory. I think thats why I'm blowing back up kinda like before, because my muscles have already been stretched. Just my theory on that though. I ate a lot of meat back then but didnt know the importance of carbs. It was a learning experience to say the least.
My diet now still needs a lot of work but I'm trying, and its showing.
Bfast- Oatmeal, banana, Ensure plus (generic)
Lunch- Some sort of tuna or turkey sandwich with crackers or something with protein.
Dinner- Chicken or Steak (when I can), pasta, some veggies
Snacks- Carb/Protein shake, bowl of Shredded Wheat, apple

That is a basic rundown of my diet, however due to my everchanging work schedule, I have to improvise daily.

I also take on a regular basis, Multi-V's, Chromium, ALA, B-12, Flax, Aceytl-l-carnitine

Hope this helps a little. I know my bodyfat is going up due to all of the carbs, but I dont mind. I've always been too lean as it is.

Diet is the number one key to success. I've also learned this over the years. The only problem is how difficult it is in todays society to eat perfectly over and over and over again. I find it that I can only eat right when I'm training for a competition. If not I try my hardest to eat the best that I can, but still end up getting some crap once or twice a day. I know I shouldn't but just can't seem to quit.

My problem is the only days I eat everything exactly correct is on my off days, from work that is. I'm learning new ways around that, but I have to say my diet is better than it has been in years. When you work a typical 8-5 workday, its not that difficult. But when you work a different shift every single day, it makes for very tough diet planning. I rely a lot on Carb/Protein shakes and cereal.

Several years back when I was a fat cow I did the Atkins diet to lose the weight. Now I still am afraid of carbs. If it wasnt for Gluc-R, I probably would still be eating under 100g carbs a day. One thing I did learn though is that it is easier than most people think to get decent food in a hurry, even at all the fast food chains. Just go look at their nutritional guides and put together a couple of meals you would like.

Top Bottom