Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Diet For FASTEST FAT-LOSS **

MonStar1023

I was wondering to everyone on there that has tried a number of different diets which one really helped you lose the most amount of fat in the shortest period of time? I would have to agree with the idea that its some type of CKD or ketogenic diet where you carbs are so low your body is immediately forced to use your bodyfat as fuel in your cardio / workouts.

I actually react better to a 40/30/30 diet or close to that. I try to limit my fat to good fats or the fats I get from my protein, and I try to stop eating carbs by about 4pm or so. CKDs do work for me, but not as well as a balanced diet. I felt better, and I was stronger too.

I could never label a diet to be the "most effective", for I do not see an ultimate truth to be possible.

Now, I had very good sucess with CKD, in fact, probably the best. Also, many people experience the same, but, on the same hand, 50/20/30 (protein/carbs/fat) works wonders for people. I commonly use CKD, yet 50/20/30 or 50/30/20 should do wonders too.

Yes, Isocaloric, 40/30/30 is a great way to lose fat also...really simple and effective.

Mr.X :cool:

The diet that will cause the most rapid fat loss is the diet that you will stick to day in and day out. Who cares if diet x will cause 5 ounces more fat loss per week than diet z if it is so hardcore that you can't stick to it. Choose a sound diet that you enjoy and won't have trouble sticking tool. Regardless what diet you choose, always add the refeed day once per week to optimize long term weight loss. Not to mention it helps you keep your sanity.

That's a darn good point. I fall off the keto wagon in about 2 days. I follow a no-brainer sort of diet and have best success with that. I don't count cals, I just prioritize lean protein always, add some fibrous carbs and some servings of nuts, ripe olives, or EFA and that's that. When I'm not dieting I have a pure starchy carb here or there but follow the same plan. Works for me.

The diet that will cause the most rapid fat loss is the diet that you will stick to day in and day out. Who cares if diet x will cause 5 ounces more fat loss per week than diet z if it is so hardcore that you can't stick to it. Choose a sound diet that you enjoy and won't have trouble sticking tool. Regardless what diet you choose, always add the refeed day once per week to optimize long term weight loss. Not to mention it helps you keep your sanity.

This. People like to have a title or name to use. But those same people won't admit that they eat too much or have poor exercise habits. Once they take charge good stuff starts to happen.

So no doughnuts, no beer and guess what... you start to lose weight. Call it the 'state the fkin obvious diet'.

Top Bottom