Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

AMP 02 JOURNAL ENTRY 3

2:00- Ate 2 scoops natural pb/ drank 45 g pro whey shake

2:45- took 12 ampo2 caps

3:05- Train shoulders/triceps. I am addicted to this rush. It truly is a calm amped type feeling thats hard to explain. Had a great workout overall. I looked really full and vascular, I expected to be flat due to my keto diet. I leaned out over the past week and it really shows did not know that AMP 02 had a thermo effect, must be the vinpo. Got a few compliments from my freinds at the gym. My shoulders and traps are like road maps. My strength has improved since my last workout which is a great sign in a hard dieting phase. I am loving the pumps this stuff gives me- my delts/traps look cartoonish from the cell volumization!

5:30- Just walked out of the gym after a hard 45 min elliptical trainer cardio session. I am amazed at my endurance! No shitty crash/burned feeling that I usually experience from other stims. I still feel motivated and amped! 12 caps is the magic dose for me.

Bump for amplify 02, I have had two workouts on this stuff, and the second was better than than the first for sure. It seems to keep getting better and better. Great pumps the first day, helped me get through legs (as easy as legs can be) then even had enough energy to do some intense cardio. Mental focus felt great all day long for me. Day two pumps felt even better than the first, I cant wait to see how it feels towards the end of the week. Great product OMEGA, everyone should give it a try!!

Just want to be clear 10 caps of Amplify02 is more then enough alone
For normal to advanced users.
Super advanced users would be hard pressed to find something more powerfull then 10 caps of Amplify02 + 25 mgs of E

OMEGA said:
Just want to be clear 10 caps of Amplify02 is more then enough alone
For normal to advanced users.
Super advanced users would be hard pressed to find something more powerfull then 10 caps of Amplify02 + 25 mgs of E

Agree 100%^^^

Going to be starting mine this weekend.Very excited to see how it effects my concentration and strength.The ingredients in this formula are all quite fascinating and potent compounds.Will be reporting back my results!

Huckster said:
Going to be starting mine this weekend.Very excited to see how it effects my concentration and strength.The ingredients in this formula are all quite fascinating and potent compounds.Will be reporting back my results!
Hello Huck:)
Thankyou for the compliment on the formula we worked REALLLY hard on it and it looks like Theory has translated into Reality.

OMEGA, just got my bottle today, going to try it out tommorow for leg day! Can't wait to get squating!!
Are you supose to use this ONLY on workout days, or everyday? I ask because I only hit the weights 3 days a week on my current program.
Thanks Bro! :) :)

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

WeeBound4life, hi :)
Yes please take Amplify02 only on workout days 10 caps 30 minutes preworkout
Drink lots of water.
If you need a maximum level of Amp try 12 caps.
You may consider taking 5 grams of Creatine on off days as well.
I dont and am fine but it could not hurt either.

Well,decided to start with amp02 this a.m...Took 30 minutes before arm routine>HOLY SHIT! Absolutely insane focus,energy,and intensity!! It seemed like it actually became STRONGER the further I got into my workout! Pump in my arms was skin-splitting,semi-painfull,lol. Cannot wait to see it's additive effects over the next few weeks. Day 1 and I am already VERY impressed!

Top Bottom