Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** POST DIET PICS - 9 weeks of super low carbs

Enigmaxxx7

After posting pics from 7 weeks in I got several requests to post some pics from the photo shoot at 9 weeks.

I posted just 4 of them. A lot of them have me and a chick in it so I didn't want to post those without her consent. Some others have even less clothes so I didn't want to post those either. Anyway, there are 2 main reasons I am posting.

First, notice the difference from 7 weeks into diet and 9 weeks (day of the shoot). I completely carb and H20 depleted for about 36 hours before the shoot (in fact I didnt eat or drink ANYTHING).
Although I am very lean, notice how flat my muscles got from just the 2 weeks before.

Also, take a look at the last 2 pics in the second album. Believe it or not those pics were taken just 3 days after the photo shoot. Amazing what a little water and carbs can put back into your muscle. I look like I weigh over 200 lbs next to Katie Uter.
Unfortunately in the last pic, I am brought back down to earth when standing next to Jay Cutler.

Second point, the bodyfat thing again. In the photo shoot pics at 9 weeks, I had my bodyfat taken 1 HOUR before the shoot with one of those Tanita bf scales. It tested me at 15.5% Bodyfat. LMFAO!!!!

O.K. now these pics are scanned from the proofs and my scanner sucks so the quality is not that good. Wish they were digital but you'll get the idea.

Click on the link below and for member name to see, type in Enigmaxxx7.

http://www.picturetrail.com

i hate to burst your bubble bro, but there's no pics in the photo shoot album, there's only the old ones of u at 7 weeks out!!!

yo man, if i could look that good when i'm your age i think i would thank god hourly!!! i just can't seem to rip fat off of me to get my body fat % down. i have a lot of muscle mass, but also a good amount of fat...damn this life!!! but anyway, u look fantastic bro...your hardwork and dedication definately has paid off...good job!!!

awsome bro, not a fag ,but you look great. how long have you been woking out, what kind of diet do you do?

Enigmaxxx7

Damn Enigmaxxx7 you look awesome! Well your obviously no where close to 15% bf. Any idea what your bf was before you started your low carb diet? I'm two weeks into my low carb diet so this is great motivation!

Top Bottom