Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

Thanks Sir :)

I keep saying thanks because the markets have been very kind to use and have freed us to do some amazing things:)

There is yet another new product on the horizon .................that IS awesome

it has not been done before

Is this the product you've been telling me about? If so, count me in for a bottle...I love pre workout stims...

Yes it is Fellow Colleague
Please be so kind as to provide us with the address
you get a " good bro " discount :artist:

Good bro discount.. who doesn't like that...

Great product, smooth transactions..

and if the stim is too much for ya, just lower the dose..

Omega, Never have used previous two versions, just put an order in for the this version, what kind of dosing do you recommend:

Stats: 6'4" @ 207lbs, Lift 3 - 4x wkly, cardio 1-2x weekly, 3k calories & 200+g protein.

Thanks.

Hello SM

There is a "base beginner dose" on the label for first time users.
Suggest to start there and work up to the Full dose.

as a note, 2 caps up or down will dictate the experience which is great for the days you may want to ramp up or down in intensity and pumps

OMEGA said:
Hello SM

There is a "base beginner dose" on the label for first time users.
Suggest to start there and work up to the Full dose.

as a note, 2 caps up or down will dictate the experience which is great for the days you may want to ramp up or down in intensity and pumps

Great, thanks for the help! Didnt' see any info on the website, obviously (now) should have just waited until I received the bottles and checked the labels first, huh? :p Thanks again.

Hello Tiger pardon me for not answering you earlier

same directions for SM apply to you and all.

we are really proud of this version is what it will offer the Elite Athlete.

Top Bottom