Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

Focus last in "3 waves" Initial focus starts at 20-30 minutes

intense focus hits at 30-45 minutes and lasts for about 1 hour, and then dissipates nicely with a nice tail end endorphin rush and over all great feeling of well being.

Amplify02 will be intense for many but CLEAN and offers something in all phases of it use.

bold language we use but real non the less

OMEGA said:
Focus last in "3 waves" Initial focus starts at 20-30 minutes

intense focus hits at 30-45 minutes and lasts for about 1 hour, and then dissipates nicely with a nice tail end endorphin rush and over all great feeling of well being.

Amplify02 will be intense for many but CLEAN and offers something in all phases of it use.

bold language we use but real non the less

How long do the pumps last?

all the whey said:
How long do the pumps last?
I have bin looking around 3 hours seems to be the norm.as in 2 hours
or more after your work out you will still feel that "god dame I am pumped feeling"this is only what I have herd I am going to try this soon and will post all about it though.

This product is great, working out or not. The effects and focus, the ability to concentrate on what you are doing..to lift through the pain is really what makes this product of great value to me.

High Intensity training takes allot out of me, so to be able to complete 14 sets x20 with drop sets is something i have never been able to do, but with Amplify 02... well, i can't say enough about how good this product is.. i don't use Amp any longer... i have used both products together and alone and amplify 02 was a better fit for what i wanted to complete my workouts..

thanks bros

first units should be to people Today and Monday ( 3 days shipping:) )

this will be a new experience for past users and new users for certain.

Used it for the first time yesterday. UNBELIEVABLE! Im in the middle of PCT and that workout was just as good if not better than most while I was ON. I even talked both of my roomates in to getting some. Major props to you guys. Great product.

flalifter said:
Excellent.I have had the best workouts since being turned on to Amplify.Potent stuff. :) Look forward to the newest version.

Update: newest version was tried this morning. :) Nice thing is I save money cause I no longer need any fat burners.This stuff kicks up the engine into overdive.Been using older version every day for last 2 months and this one is more noticeable in the stim and pump dept.Should have called it Crackify cause now I'm hooked on it even more :) Betty Ford clinic is gonna need a wing named after Omega.Just promise not sell any to Brittney spears. :)

Top Notch ~ 1st day of use, and loved it, popped 7 caps @ 6am, hit my workout w/energy 6:30, by 7am it tight. Great job Omega, a new and loyal customer.

I just got my pack in record time! Everything looks fantastic. I'm starting the MCC and Gcovery asap. Tomorrow I take the first dose of the new AMP. I love to get the Gcovery and MCC into my body as soon as possible. It really puts my body into a complete anabolic state. It's not only something you can feel, but something you can see. Within one week I know my muscles will be fuller, harder and have that 'pumped look' 24/7.

I ripped open the package like a mad man, lol. I needed that Gcovery!! I just sipped down a great tasting shake of ice, skim milk, a HEAPING tablespoon of G-covery, a teaspoon of MCC and 2 scoops of chocolate whey. Yummy!

Now let's see what this new version has in store... I'm excited. :p

C3bodybuilding said:
I just got my pack in record time! Everything looks fantastic. I'm starting the MCC and Gcovery asap. Tomorrow I take the first dose of the new AMP. I love to get the Gcovery and MCC into my body as soon as possible. It really puts my body into a complete anabolic state. It's not only something you can feel, but something you can see. Within one week I know my muscles will be fuller, harder and have that 'pumped look' 24/7.

I ripped open the package like a mad man, lol. I needed that Gcovery!! I just sipped down a great tasting shake of ice, skim milk, a HEAPING tablespoon of G-covery, a teaspoon of MCC and 2 scoops of chocolate whey. Yummy!

Now let's see what this new version has in store... I'm excited. :p

C3! No doubt man... I have the same thoughts on OMEGA's stack! SOME SERIOUS supps! I just got my bottle today!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to pop my NEW Amp tomorrow morning! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Top Bottom