Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

((the_king)) - offical log

T

((The_King))

I'm back again, after my lazy fat ass have decided to finally work out again and I'm ready to work my ass fucking hard and good. I'm motivated and ready to go.
This Monday I will bust my ass 4-5 times a week lifting and hitting different spots. I will post up a schedule by tommerow. Guys I need some help with my diet, Im only 16 and about 5'9 1/2 - 5'10. I weigh currently 155.
I lost all my weight that I was from 220. I am ready to build some muscle on this baby.

is this a good diet?

Throughout the day (9am-11am)
• Alote of water intake
• 1 bar of Protien Bar (+ 20 grams of protien)

Meal [2] : 11:40 (Lunch time)
• Deli Sandwich
• Wheat Bread
Tomatoes - Lettuce - Turkey Breast w/ketchup

Throughout the day (12 pm - 3pm)
• Alote of water intake
• 1 Bar of Protein Bar (+ 20 grams of protien)

Meal [3] : (4pm - 6pm)
• Alote of water intake
• Dinner (Whatever my mom is cooking) *2 plates or so*
• Protein Shake #2 - Before workout

Meal [5]: (10pm - After workout)
• Protein Shake #3
• 1 Bar of Protien Bar ( + 20 grams of protien)

Meal [6]:
S L E E P.
• 1 pill of Once Source [Multivitamin]
• adds up to as much as 4 cups of milk in one pill (one every 24hrs)

**I'm in school so i don't have any free time to make shakes and such** Yes.. I'm only 16 and a sophomore in high school.
Do I need to change this, too much, too little?

Thanks.

16, in school, ready to add muscle... ok...

You need to make that Meal #3 happen in the morning and again later on (get up earlier make some eggs, cheese, meat/veggie something and oats). Seems like it'll be the most nutrient packed meal.

protein bars are crap, IMO.. but you are in school and it'll due for now unless u get creative and make your own bars.

Get on a structured training layout for 3 times a week and you'll be on your way to gaining some muscle.

I don't mean to discourage you... but deli meats and protein bars are not the way to succeed.

I work from 9am, then go to my second job or night class, then the gym if I didn't go before work. I find a way to pack and carry all my meals.

Some days it's as simple as whey protein powder in ziploc bags, solo plastic cups, a plastic fork for mixing, a 2 gallon bottle of poland springs, a 1/2 cup measuring scoop thing, some quaker oats, and a couple ounces of almonds.

On good days it is lots of whole foods like grilled chicken and veggies and yams in tupperware along with that 2 gallon bottle of poland springs.

But I always find a way and I always know exactly how many calories I am putting into my body.

Not to be about me because I should be noone's fitness example, believe that, but you've got to make it work for you in a different way than you posted there, honestly dude.

Let's say you have high school from 8-3:00 p.m.

Big breakfast, pack a big lunch (around noon or 1 is it?) Then pack a snack of say 1 serving of all natural granola in a ziploc bag at 10:30-11a.m. and a 1 ounce of almonds in a ziploc at say 3-3:30. In addition, you should carry around a big thing of water with you.... And if you have any access to a fridge keep some milk in there and drink it throughout the day, or every time you walk anywhere near the cafeteria...have the exact change and slap it down on the counter and grab a milk, chug the sucker and go to your next class.

the lunch lady will get used to it and u won't even have to wait in line I bet.

This is the kind of thinking you're going to have to do and commit to, unless your genetics are top notch, in order to see the results and success you're hoping for.

Top Bottom