Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!st Sustanon 250 cycle diet and help

MPL

Hello everyone,
i am about to start my first sustanon cycle for 10 weeks (500mg each week), Monday and Thursday shots. I am about 5.6",165 lbs (started from 140lbs) training expierience is about 6 years.My goal is to add some brand new muscle.
My diet is going to be like this:

BREAKFAST
1 scoop Myofusion,250ml skim milk,80gr Oats,1 Banana

MIDMORNING SNACK
4-5 egg whites(1-2 yolks),Wholewheat crackers or Rice cakes,1tsp Peanut Butter

LUNCH (1.5h preworkout)
6oz.chicken/meat/fish,1 cup rice/1 sweet potato,salad,1 apple

PREWORKOUT (30 minutes preworkout)
1 scoop 1.M.R

INTRAWORKOUT
2 scoops Purple Wraath

POSTWORKOUT
2 scoops ISO-100 Whey,70gr Dextrose

DINNER
Same as LUNCH instead of salad,1 cup Broccoli

BEFORE BED
1 scoop Elite XT 12h,1oz. nuts

MY supplementation is going to be like this:
ORANGE TRIAD(multivitamin) with BREAKFAST and DINNER, 1.M.R., PURPLE WRAATH(amino acids), GLUTAMINE and the mentioned protein powders.(maybe and some LEUCINE)
As for PCT Nolvadex 3 weeks after my last shot. Any advices on dose and length on the use of Nolva?
Generally any advice on the diet and cycle is welcomed!!!thnx :)

Come on guys a little heeelp? Especially on the PCT, whats your suggestions??
less shakes and more meat, you need to add more fats too....have you calculated your calories and macros? at 165 you're gonna want at least 3,500 calories a day

as far as pct goes 3 weeks after last pin post cycle/unleashed combo and forma should be enough,if you want to add a serm add in clomid at 25mg ed. follow pct with bridge. You can find these products at needtobuildmuscle.com and the forma at mruspps.com

you're running hcg I assume?

Ok maybe i replace the pre bed meal with a can of tuna or a chicken breast and add an omega blend supp.
As for the HCG i havent thought about it do you suggest it during the cycle? I thought for a 10 week cycle wasnt necessary in addition to 12+ week cycles, i guess i am wrong.

Ok maybe i replace the pre bed meal with a can of tuna or a chicken breast and add an omega blend supp.
As for the HCG i havent thought about it do you suggest it during the cycle? I thought for a 10 week cycle wasnt necessary in addition to 12+ week cycles, i guess i am wrong.
Yeah bro, gotta have it...either hcg @250 i.u.'s 2x/week or hcgenerate 5 caps ed. I would start week 2 or 3 with sust because it has short esthers in it. I'm using hcgenerate for my test/deca/eq cycle, started at week 4 and my balls are nice and plump no homo lol, last cycle of test/deca i didn't start hcg until week 7 and they were raisins by then lol. If you don't do this it will make recovery and maintaining your gains much more difficult. You wanna keep your gains right? Why don't you lay out your cycle so we can take a look at it before you start:)

By laying out my cycle what do u mean? Sorry if i am being stupid, new on this u see :( as for the HCG if i start it week 2 or 3 should i keep it until week 7 or 8? Yeah i want to keep my gains of course :)

Last edited:
By laying out my cycle what do u mean? Sorry if i am being stupid, new on this u see :( as for the HCG if i start it week 2 or 3 should i keep it until week 7 or 8? Yeah i want to keep my gains of course :)
Just write down everything your're taking and as far as hcg or hcgenerate you wanna run that right up until pct....hcg should be mega dose starting right after your last pin up until pct

Yeah bro, gotta have it...either hcg @250 i.u.'s 2x/week or hcgenerate 5 caps ed. I would start week 2 or 3 with sust because it has short esthers in it. I'm using hcgenerate for my test/deca/eq cycle, started at week 4 and my balls are nice and plump no homo lol, last cycle of test/deca i didn't start hcg until week 7 and they were raisins by then lol. If you don't do this it will make recovery and maintaining your gains much more difficult. You wanna keep your gains right? Why don't you lay out your cycle so we can take a look at it before you start:)

LOL, imagery is a b**** :(.

IcE

Top Bottom