Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!@#@ freaked me out!!!!

SonnyBlack

hey wats up bros...i was recently reading a T-mag article and i was shocked to read what i was reading, The article stated that soy protein ( in their opinion) raises estrogen levels and can cause gyno even! MAN! That scared me! Is this true bros! i mean some of the protein powder and processed chicken breasts that i take contain it...and ill stop taking it if u guys think this is true....so watta ya think???

Naw, don't sweat the trace amount you'll find in your chicken.

Sh*t, this food paranoia's gotta stop. I still don't recommend downing pounds of tofu or chomping on soy nuts, and there are better proteins out there to buy in powder form, but there's still no need to worry that your chicken will give you gyno.

It's true! I drank soya milk every morning for sbout a year or so, and I noticed a bit of gyno happining, I recently stopped drinking soya and my chest is going back to normal. Drink soya or eat anything with soya in small moderations. I hope that helps.

A couple of friends of mine are lactose intolerant so they only drink soy milk. They haven't had any problems and they've been doing this for many years.

TheBandit said:

LMAO thats like since I eat tuna almost everyday, my bro sayz it smells like ass ;)

I would have thought that tuna smells more like the front side of a female ass..... :)

Top Bottom