Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!very Important Post Workout Meal Info You Had Better Know!!

JKurz1 said:
no offense SC, but so does bashing the "has been" bill/sean phillips, as they are/were a competitor of yours.....pretty unprofessional, but we all make mistakes.......don't get me wrong, I admire your thoughts and dedication....just don't stoop to that level........let's kill this thread.........

Well, when dietary practices are sub-par compared to other methods, so much now that it's damn near common knowledge (amongst the majority I deal with daily anyhow), I'll most definitely voice my opinion on the matter, not bashing in nature at all. Rather, I'll expose what bb'ers have known for years, and it's that the BFL approach will leave most a smaller, just as fat person, body comp wise. It really is "old school". I think it's great that someone made an attempt to help people, but alas there are better ways and they are more prominent than ever. As well, most of those programs/dietary approaches aren't developed by supplement company owners who also wish to sell numerous products.

Thanks for your opinion however!
~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264

~SC~ said:
Well, when dietary practices are sub-par compared to other methods, so much now that it's damn near common knowledge (amongst the majority I deal with daily anyhow), I'll most definitely voice my opinion on the matter, not bashing in nature at all. Rather, I'll expose what bb'ers have known for years, and it's that the BFL approach will leave most a smaller, just as fat person, body comp wise. It really is "old school". I think it's great that someone made an attempt to help people, but alas there are better ways and they are more prominent than ever. As well, most of those programs/dietary approaches aren't developed by supplement company owners who also wish to sell numerous products.

Thanks for your opinion however!
~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264

I agree 100%.....for the time, it was a decent program for those who have really never been in decent shape.......kept them motivated and set a goal (8 week challenge)...now, with the changing of times, the advice has NOT been updated and has been lost in the dinosaur era..........glad you didnt take my post the wrong way........

As a CPA (closet, lol), the golden rle is not to bash other firms when trying to attract new clients......makes you look bad and does little or nothing to recruit more business.......just a thought.

jaymis said:
whenever a certain dieting guru (lol) and someone else get into it, his little gay buddies join in. And it turns into a thread for morons.

:rolleyes: when you arrived, it became a thread with a moron, now have some red and STFU!

goddamm, is "J" still around. I thought he would have been reddded by know, but peeps are still hooking him up. Maybe his alias (if he has one). J/K

Top Bottom